Fay

Ace

• "Fay" started this thread

Reg: Jul 9th 2010

Children: None but desperate for 2

Thursday, May 5th 2011, 1:59pm

Seriously considering treatment abroad

Hi

I am planning to start my next cycle later this year and I am considering using a clinic outside the UK. I have been having treatment in oxford and I am not very happy with my treatment so far. I hear many women talking about their doctor and I don't even know who mine is or if I ever met him or her. My first cycle was NHS funded and I was very new to the whole IVF thing so I just took it as it came. On my 2nd cycle which we self funded, I was so anxious to start again I went ahead at oxford. Thoughout my cycle I felt very in the dark about how I was progressing and everytime I went for scans I asked and all they would say all is normal etc. I never got the oppertunity to discuss egg quality is either cycle or discuss the option of 1 to 2 embryos. I had 1 blasto put in the first time and two blastos put in the second although no one asked me anything. Anyway I am feeling frustrated and I am having a followup appointment with them in 2 weeks. I am considering going overseas with my next treatment if I am not satisfied with their responses to my questions.

I would like to hear from anyone who has has treatment outside the UK on their experiences with the clinics, both positive and negative. I have looked at a number of websites and they request having tests done prior to making an appointment. I am going to see my GP next week about having new tests done. I have looked at a clinic in Denmark that would do 3 cycles for 5140 euros plus drugs and a clinic in south africa for about £3200 including drugs. One of my main concerns about traveling is the amout of time my husband would need to take off work and during both my cycles after EC and ET I was in a lot of pain. So many options and questions, I don't know what to do
Fay
:jilly:
babydust
ICSI Sep 10 -BFP Miscarriage at 8 weeks :tears:
ICSI Feb11- BFN

Reg: May 3rd 2010

Children: We are still dreaming.....

Thursday, May 5th 2011, 2:12pm

Sorry I can't help and I must say that I feel very fortunate to have only had good experiences with my clinics especially nhs one which is ninewells dundee scotland. unfortunately I have not been successful yet but this wa my first cycle at dundee and I look forward to trying again. I have heard lots of positive things about treatment in spain such as barcelona etc and spain seems to have huge numbers of clinics carrying out treatment, someone on the site also uses a clinic in Norway, i am sure its Amazing Grace. also Erkani has used clinics in Italy although I am sure these girls actually live abroad. Hopefully someone will be along shortly with some advice on treatment abroad x

Scarlett

Superstar

Reg: Oct 23rd 2007

Children: William aged 3

Thursday, May 5th 2011, 2:38pm

Hi hon,

My experience of treatment abroad was entirely positive and I have a wonderful little boy because (I feel) of the dedication and personalised care I received from my consultant in Athens. It's a very personal journey of course, but I feel that my 2 cycles in the UK were done 'to' me more than 'with' me. I hope through your research and responses you find a better matched clinic either in the UK or overseas, so that you can feel included in the process [zx127] and enjoy a happy outcome.

Lots of love xxx

nn
1st IVF July 2008 BFN
2nd IVF Nov 2008 BFN
3rd DE IVF July 2009 BFP!
4th DE IVFJan 2012 BFN

5th FET April 2012 BFN

Gracie

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

What's Up?
I now have double the trouble :)

Thursday, May 5th 2011, 5:42pm

Hi there

I had treatment in Barcelona - I went to Spain specifically because I needed donor eggs and they have an excellent attitude towards donor treatment out there.

Overall I had an excellent experience (I would say that as it gave me my beautiful daughter) although I have to be honest and say we did have a bit of trouble to start with as our first cycle resulted in one very poor quality embryo. To cut a long story short the clinic were excellent and offered us a second cycle for free so I have no complaint with them overall and the service was excellent.

All I would advise is that you do your homework and that you're 100% happy with your choice before going ahead. It's easy to forget that IVF is quite a serious medical procedure and adding in the fact that you may be in a foreign land where English is not the first language can be daunting. It was easy for me as my UK clinic had a link with the Spanish one that I used and I trusted them completely as have always felt very cared for by my clinic here.

:goodluck: to you.

Love Gracie

xxxx

Me - 40 AMH 1.79, DH - 45
TTC since 04/06
6 x TX to date, inc 2 DIVF in Barcelona

One early loss, 04/09
Freya Grace arrived on 6/11/10 - Perfect at 6lb and 1/2 oz

Amazing natural :BFP: on 12/02/12
Poppy Ann arrived on 13/10/12 - Born at home weighing 6lb 12oz

We got there in the end! happydance

Fay

Ace

Friday, May 6th 2011, 9:19am

thank you ladies, can you please tell me the names of your clinics?
Fay
babydust
ICSI Feb11- BFN

Gracie

What's Up?

Friday, May 6th 2011, 9:22am

Hi Fay

I used Institut Marques in Barcelona. They have a good website and also offices in Harley Street (in case you want a consultation without going to Spain). Not cheap though, I paid 10,000 Euros for DE tx, no idea how much they charge if you are using your own eggs, in theory I guess it should be cheaper but who knows!

xx

TTC since 04/06

One early loss, 04/09

Scarlett

Superstar

Reg: Oct 23rd 2007

Children: William aged 3

Friday, May 6th 2011, 10:49am

Hi Fay,

My clinic was called Serum, in Athens and the cons there is Penny. A donor cycle is 5000 euros and presumably as Gracie has mentioned it would be cheaper with your own eggs. If you are happy to go at shorter notice they have another (donor) programme that costs 3000 euros, but I don't know much about that as it's quite new. Good luck! xxx

nn
1st IVF July 2008 BFN
2nd IVF Nov 2008 BFN
3rd DE IVF July 2009 BFP!
4th DE IVFJan 2012 BFN

5th FET April 2012 BFN

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 30th 2008

Children: none

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 7:48pm

Hi Fay,

I have had lots of bad experience with Uk clinics they just wasted my time and money.

I decided to also look in spain as we now live here, I found that my eggs were to imature and my only chance would be donated eggs as i am now 43yrs and DH is 45 yrs this will be our last chance with the egg donation.

We have started going to a clinic in Alicante called neoginfer we get nine quality eggs donated to us,the price is 3500€ plus drugs which in Spain cost less then 500€ .

We have a English speaking nurse who is looking after us called Sabrina she has been excellent,we are just waiting for our starting date which should be in the next couple of weeks.

Good luck please keep in touch let us know where you decide to go and i will let you know how i get on too.

Regards

Suzy

Fay

Ace

Monday, May 9th 2011, 6:11pm

Thank You Scoobysuzy, Scarlett and Gracie xx
Fay
babydust
ICSI Feb11- BFN

Monday, May 9th 2011, 6:38pm

Hi Fay,

I've had treatment in Norway, but we are living here at the moment, so not paying for it. I did look into a clinic in Haugesund as interestingly they were willing to treat me with immune drugs, whilst my local clinic weren't and I have only heard very good things about them. Here is the link - Klinikk Hausken I was in e-mail contact with Jon Hausken and it all seemed very positive. I also have spoken with a few people who had treatment there and were very pleased - all went on to have children too, so his success rate must be good! I seem to think it was going to cost around £2500 ish. The good thing with that clinic is that there is no waiting list, so he can take you pretty much straight away and there are flights from London to Haugesund with Ryan Air. Norway is expensive though, so you'll pay for the hotels etc. We ended up giving our clinic one more go, but he would have been our next step.

Just let me know if you have any other questions and hope it all works out for you xxx

Mr C

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 30th 2008

Children: Blessed with NonId Twin Girls!

Monday, May 9th 2011, 6:51pm

Sorry to hear you've not enjoyed your time at Oxford Fertility Unit.

We had 3 good experiences there, 3rd time lucky with our girls now.

We felt that they were honest and open along the way, perhaps try driving it yourself? Ask the questions you want to know and ask for complete answers.
Our Diary
ISCI 1 - Mar/Apr 2009 - :BFN: ICSI 2 - Dec/Jan 2010 - :BFN: ISCI 3 - Mar/Apr 2010 - :BFP:
Our twin girls were born at 38 weeks on 21st December 2010. Feeling very blessed.

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 27th 2009

Children: Hopefully!

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 9:41pm

Hi Fay

I have just read your post after coming back to FZ and am in the same position to you. I am currently debating the whole tx abroad thing. Its just so hard as there are so many clinics all over the world with some good reviews and some bad. I dont even know where to begin to be honest. I like the idea of the uk clinics but they are sooo expensive, and i know its not about the money. Its more about the care for me as i had a bad time with the NHS funded hospital.

I heard a good review about one in Prague, and have just had a look at the one Grace mentioned. My husband works in Norway and pays Norwegian tax, he loves Norway so maybe going there could be an option.

I think we both have a lot of homework to do.

Keep us updated so i can see where you have looked into etc

Natalie x
Me 42 DH 43

2 x Natural :BFP: resulting in M/c
1 x IVF (NHS) :BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
1 x FET (NHS) :BFN:

Sept 11 (Norway) 2 Embies on board (12 on ice) :BFP: MC at 5 weeks!!
Jan 2012: FET 1:BFP: MC + Ectopic?? at 6 weeks
Jul 2012: FET 2:BFN:
Sept 2012 FET3:BFN:
Nov 2012 FET4:BFP: - No heart beat at 8 weeks gutted. our Ivf journey is over!!

Carol

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 20th 2011

Children: One Beautiful Miracle

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 4:39pm

Hi Fay,

We are seriously thinking about tx abroad like yourselves, and have read all these great responses, its just where do you start? I'm worried about being somewhere that doesn't speak english, but the reports from abroad seem to be glowing compared to most uk clinics.
Would love to hear how you get on.
xfingers xfingers

MY DIARY

Me 42 DH 44, TTC 11yrs, AMH 1.6
2 x IUI, 2 x ICSI, 2 x DE, 2 x DD, Failed Adoption, all BFN's
Jan 2011 DD :BFP: on 24/01, [zx076] seen 16/02, 05/03, 22/03, 10/04
Caitlin Lucy Born on 10/10/12 - 7lb 4oz

Gracie

What's Up?

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 5:21pm

:hello:

Natalie - There's a thread on Norway here, not sure how useful it is but worth a look IVF in Norway

Carol - I can only speak for my Spanish clinic but there really wasn't a language barrier. Spain seems to be such a haven for fertility tourism that they are VERY sorted in that department.

xx

TTC since 04/06

One early loss, 04/09

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 10:16pm

Hi Gracie

Many thanks for the link, Spent a good few hours tonight reading the thread. Are there any newer links on here with feedback from clinics abroad???

We need like a trip advisor site for all the clinics where people could leave positive and negative comments and you can also check out the best rates :laugh: :clap
Me 42 DH 43

Gracie

What's Up?

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 9:51am

Hey Natalie

I think you might be onto something there - trip advisor for fertility/medical tourism! Fab idea - now you just need the time and the inclination to get it up and running!!!! :)

There are lots of threads in the treatment abroad section, just go back one step from this thread and you should see them all listed down. Lots of Spanish ones but a few others too.

xx

TTC since 04/06

One early loss, 04/09

Reg: Oct 6th 2009

Children: Hopefully

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 10:12am

Hi all

We had 2 cycles at our local clinic and went to Dogus Clinic in Northern Cyprus for our last due to success rates and cost. We got our best results ever from Dogus (7 grade 1 embies) but found the communication was quite poor (they expected you to sit in your room or by the pool and wait for phone calls: something we're not very good at), the nurses injection technique left a bit to be desired (slap your arse and shove the drawing up needle in) and DH's ssr was much more painful and left him swollen and very tender (he didn't even have a mark on his balls at our local clinic after). We didn't get our bfp (after 2 chemical pregnancies) but I think that's because the embies were roasted on our drive home from Heathrow (5 hours driving into the sun on a boiling hot day) so didn't really stand a chance. We're hopefully going back next month for fet and will go on different flights so we land at night and have a shorrter, cooler drive home.

Overall, I probably would recommend them as they get good results but it was a very different experience from our local clinic.

xx
Kate :tipsy:

Gracie

What's Up?

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 10:29am

The drawing needle? Big ouch!!! :faint:

Hope your next cycle goes well, :goodluck:

xxx

TTC since 04/06

One early loss, 04/09

United Kingdom

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 7:16pm

Hi Katie,

That doesnt sound too good!!!

Thats something i hadnt thought about is the weather, Does that have much relevance on the embies? as i was thinking of going to Spain etc. And possible staying a couple of days after ET for a rest.

So many things to think about. I would love a site that was set up like i said. Somewhere were all the clinics abroad are listed and feedback reveiws on there. I have looked and read most of the posts on here but most of them are from 2008 - 2009.

Will just keep popping on every day reading!!!!
Me 42 DH 43

Friday, June 10th 2011, 12:09pm

Hi Nat

The embies are very sensitive to heat (no hot water bottles for cramping etc): we were told by the clinic in Cyprus no sunbathing, or if we did make sure your tummy's in the shade. We stayed longer than we needed (bargain price: about £40 per night dinner, bed and breakfast for both of us) as I tend to have slow growing follies. We flew home about 36 hours after transfer - other people went the day after transfer. As long as you don't carry your luggage, that's probably most important. (Poor DH had my rucksack, his suitcase, duty free etc, tender balls - he leant forward and I thought he was about to fall over and I wouldn't be able to help pick him up so would be stranded with his legs kicking in the air!)

Have a fun weekend and good luck wherever you decide.

xx

United Kingdom

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 3:56pm

Hi Kate

That did make me laugh!!! The Image of your poor DH on the floor with his legs in the air. :snigger:

I have now spent a good week (every day) reading forums and have finally made a decision on the clinic. Have a head ache from all the reading but feel a lot better now i have made that decision. Its one that DH is very happy about. So now just have to make the step and contact them!

Then its a nice holiday to .... NORWAY! Least i wont have to worry about the embies getting too hot there!! :snigger: DH works there as well and the reviews of the clinic are amazing. Thanks for all you help and advice

Nats
Me 42 DH 43

Gracie

What's Up?

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 9:34pm

Hey Natalie

Glad you've made a decision regarding a clinic. Hope all goes well and keep us posted on how you get on.

Love Gracie

xxx

TTC since 04/06

One early loss, 04/09

United Kingdom

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 10:15pm

Thanks Gracie

Feel so excited now that i have!!! its been giving me headaches thinking i had so much to read and cover. I have even sent the email tonight. So now just have to wait for the response. Then i will hopefully set the date for a couple of months time so that i can lose a few more lb.s. Also have such a busy time coming up as i finally managed to get some Take That tickets. and am also taking my nieces, and step daughter to se JLS and Olly Murs. All in JUly so will be a bit crazy for a while.

Will be good to get a break in Norway!!

Hope you had a great weekend. Shame its back to work tomorrow!!

Nats blowkiss
Me 42 DH 43

Gracie

What's Up?

Monday, June 13th 2011, 8:57am

Ooo, Take That, how exciting! I saw their Circus tour at Wembley a couple of years back and it was brilliant. You are in for a great day for sure.

xx

TTC since 04/06

One early loss, 04/09

United Kingdom

Monday, June 13th 2011, 6:03pm

Hi Gracie

I went to see Circus with my DH who is a metal head! as much as i enjoyed it, he didnt and i was aware of that. So this time i am taking my mum who will love iT!! Cant wait
Me 42 DH 43

Carol

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 20th 2011

Children: One Beautiful Miracle

Monday, June 13th 2011, 8:07pm

:hi: Everyone,
Hope you are all doing ok and medication is not treating you too bad.

Hi Natalie, glad you decided on your clinic, its a tough mind boggling decision to make. Fingers crossed for you.

Hi Gracie, thanks for advice and support, you're amazing.

Finally made decision on Clinica Fertia, Spain and am going through IVF | Fertility Treatment Abroad. (Link not endorsed by FZ)Ruth who co-ordinates everything is fantatstic, really settled my mind and really good to have an intermediary that knows what she is doing. Really excited now, if donor match goes ok, should be heading for embryo transfer mid August. So i'm sure i will be starting medication soon. JOY!!!, here we go with mood swings. Oh well needs must.
Got to make an appointment with thebirthcompany.co.uk (Link not endorsed by FZ) in London for some scans as my own clinic won't support us going abroad. Helpful i know. I don't suppose anyone has any experience of the birth company?, not that its a problem its only a few scans.

Anyway, thinking of you and wishing warmest thoughts. babydust

MY DIARY

Me 42 DH 44, TTC 11yrs, AMH 1.6
2 x IUI, 2 x ICSI, 2 x DE, 2 x DD, Failed Adoption, all BFN's
Jan 2011 DD :BFP: on 24/01, [zx076] seen 16/02, 05/03, 22/03, 10/04
Caitlin Lucy Born on 10/10/12 - 7lb 4oz

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gracie" (Jun 13th 2011, 9:52pm)

Gracie

What's Up?

Monday, June 13th 2011, 9:51pm

Natalie - :snigger: Your hubby must love you if he went with you to Take That though!! They are not really my taste these days either but it was fun to relive the 90s for a day!!

Carol - Glad you have made a decision on a clinic, August isn't too far away at all, how exciting. I was fine on the medication, if it is similar to what I did then you will be on The Pill (yes, weird I know) to align your cycle with the donor, then HRT patches and then (best of all) progesterone pessaries after ET. I find it annoying that some clinics won't support people who go abroad, I don't see what difference it is to them when you have to pay for their treatment anyway. Still, I only needed one ultrasound so hopefully you'll be similar.

xx

TTC since 04/06

One early loss, 04/09

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 8:44am

Hi all

Glad everyone has made their decisions. Our local clinic were brilliant - sent me copies of all our test results so we didn't have to have any more, converted the dodgy looking Cypriot precription into a useable (all for free) and just charged us for our scan. I think because we're in Cornwall and your options are so limited they're more than happy to help.

Good luck everyone!

xx

Gracie

What's Up?

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 9:17am

That's great Kate, it's always worth asking about these things. I did manage to get my GP to prescribe my on going HRT patches and pessaries once I was pregnant (70 days' worth for me). I think she had a word as since I was pregnant I was technically entitled to free prescriptions! This was the one small thing the NHS gave me throughout my whole treatment journey so it made a nice change!!

TTC since 04/06

One early loss, 04/09

Fay

Ace

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 12:50am

Hi all

I have not been on here in ages as I was trying to avoid thinking about treatment all the time. I have just read everyones posts.

Carol and Natalie, congratulations on making a decision on the clinics. I too have made my decision, I am going to Cape Fertility clinic in south africa. DH and I were going to go down for MIL's 60th birthday and we decided to extend our holiday and have ICSI out there,
Fay
babydust
ICSI Feb11- BFN

Friday, July 8th 2011, 11:45am

I havent been on this site for while... but good to be back.

Fay Im going to Cape Fertility too :) . I cycle in Sept/oct! How about you? Good luck xx

Carol, Gracie, Katie well done for making ur decisions. This is our year me thinks :thumbsup:
[/url]

Fay

Ace

Friday, July 8th 2011, 2:50pm

Hi Baby Dreams

I will be out there in early november. Do you mind if I PM you some time to ask about your experiences?
Fay
babydust
ICSI Feb11- BFN

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 10:06pm

absolutely dont mind Fay. Ask questions anytime hun xxxxxxxxxxx
[/url]

Reg: Oct 27th 2010

Children: In the making (hopefully)

Monday, July 11th 2011, 5:34pm

Fay - I kick myself every day for not doing my cycles with Dr. Pankaj Srivastav at the Conceive clinic in Dubai/Sharjah - he is a miracle worker. I went in to see after 4 mc's as my last attempt and he started at me, lifted my hair the nape ofmy head and said - you have high insulin...WTH?? in all my 8 years of TTC no doctor ever told me that, so I had the blood test done. Highest level is 75 and I was sitting pretty at 250!!!!!!!!

While I was on medications, 2 of my friends had BFP's with him, one with triplets and one with a baby girl - and I went back to him and got my BFP. So I'd definitely recommend him. PM me if you want details.

Saying that - I am currently SO impressed with the ARGC - they really know what they're doing unlike the LFC. Please look into them - they are really fantastic!
Sam
37 yrs old
3 MC's (all 6 weeks)
BFP but keeping my hopes in check

Reg: Nov 23rd 2010

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 7:54pm

I'd really appreciate some advice on this one. TTC for years - was NHS initially at 38 (2003) but basically they took blood tests for over a year, gave me Clomid which as I was on a waiting list for abdo surgery they knew I couldn't take (and I told them again, as did my surgeon), still told me to take it, then I had my op - all went very wrong - meanwhile they discharge me without telling anyone and I'm by this stage when I find out I was too old to be re-referred. By the time all the abdo stuff had been sorted we find out my hypoprolactinaemia has gone haywire so that has to be sorted. Then refered for IVF as I've "obviously still got problems" - get a copy of all my notes and find out that hubby's tests which we were told were normal are anything but so ICSI would have been the only way forward. Now had 2 cycles of ICSI both cancelled at Day 10 (despite pleas to continue stimming for a while longer) as they only found "small follices" and my blood results were resolutly in the follicular phase and although they did climb a bit, not enough - now find out in their notes mutterings about DE before we'd even been seen!! Just got a knock back today from 2 clinics who now won't treat me as I'm 45 unless I do DE. Sooo, back to original plan of 4 years ago to go overseas (was talked out of it by GP who I now refuse to see at the Practice). Thinking of the place in New York which seems to have good rep for poor responders? Anyone know of anywhere nearer? We'd really like to give it another go as TBQH we didn't feel happy with our UK lot, when we asked questions we sometimes got shrugged shoulders in return and we just felt like a number that was upsetting their statistics... Ta!

Gracie

What's Up?

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 8:45pm

Hey there

So sorry to read all you've been through and that you've been treated so poorly too :hugs:

I had DE treatment in Spain. There are many excellent clinics there and the Spanish have a brilliant attitude towards donor treatment. Their donors are alturistic and in very plentiful supply. If you have a look around the Treatment Abroad section then there are several individual threads on various clinics that we've all used. I went to Institut Marques in Barcelona, not cheap at 10,000 Euros a cycle, but others around can be half this cost. Spanish results are usually well over 50% for donor treatment too.

Prague, Cyprus and Greece are also worth considering. Don't be intimidated by the fact that you are going abroad, as long as you are careful and do your homework properly then it's really not that scary, although always a bit daunting of course.

Sorry, have just re read your thread - are you hoping to have a go with your own eggs first? There's me rambling on about DIVF! I don't know the age limit for European clinics but I think you would be OK to be seen. I would suggest just doing some research and either e-mailing or calling a few up (there shouldn't be a language issue, especially with Spain) and see what they have to say.

If you do decide to go for it be prepared to line up a clinic here as you may need some ultrasounds/bloods here in the UK.

Hope this helps a bit. If you've got any other questions please just ask away.

Love Gracie

xxxx

TTC since 04/06

One early loss, 04/09

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 11:57pm

Hi Gracie, yeah Spain sounds easier to get to than New York for a start LOL! I've already lined up a private ultrasound place and the local private hospital does outpatient bloods as well (or at least it did last time I checked).....I'd done all this work four years ago so I'll have to dig out my file.... I'm a lot calmer than I was earlier today and might reward myself with some research tomorrow and then the weekend "off" LOL!....for good behaviour..... x

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Friday, August 5th 2011, 6:47am

Hi Budgiegirl,

I think Gracie is right. Do some research and see, some of the cliniccs may still treat you. I think in Italy the limit is 45, so you can try there as well.
hre is the website for the Italian vesrion of FZ, it's called cerco un bimbo. It's mostly in Italian, BUT there is a list of clinics and then you can start your research. there is also an English section.

List: Cerco Un Bimbo - Centri italiani di infertilità e procreazione assistita The names i bold are the regions of Italy, you click there and there are lists of the local clinics.
Here is the English section: Cerco Un Bimbo -> ENGLISH SECTION
The main moderator is: Messaggio forum She speaks in English and you could PM her for help.

Good luck xfingers

Friday, August 5th 2011, 8:19am

Ta Chuck!

Alissia

Reg: Aug 19th 2011

Friday, August 19th 2011, 2:53pm

Hello girls,
I want to share my experience about clinics abroad with you. Me, myself am going to ukrainian reproduction clinic. Many of my friends have addressed to reproduction clinics in Ukraine and now they are happy mommies. They provided me with statistics, which I want to share with all of you. I hope it will help:
4+ ISIDA – a beautiful clinic, excellent service, but the results are not good enough.
4+ KievHorStroy – good results, but unreasonably high prices.
4+ IGR – good results, but horrifying service, insanitary conditions.
4+ BiotexCompany – young clinic, good results and service.
4 Alternativa-good results, average service.
4 Dahno reproductive medicine institute – good results, average service.
3+ Reproductive medicine clinic ART – good service, bad results.
3 Implant clinic – great service, average results.
3 Nadiya – average results, average service.
3- Genesis clinical association - average service, bad results.
2 Prikarpatsky reproduction centre – lack of staff, bad location, bad results.
2 Academical clinic – bad results, old equipment
2 Healthy family research institute – bad results, average service, old equipment.
2- Intersono medical centre – bad results, average service, old equipment.
1+ Professor A.M. Feskov’s clinic - insanitary conditions, no results.
1+ REMEDI reproduction medicine centre – bad results, bad service.
1 Chernovtsy reproduction centre – bad results, no service.
1- Neomed – no results, no pregnancies, insanitary conditions, and shutdown is planned.

United Kingdom

Friday, August 19th 2011, 8:04pm

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to pop on with a quick message. We have just been for our initial consultation in Norway at clinic Hausken and they were fantastic. I can not speak high enough of them. After having tests and a cycle on the NHS it was great to have a doctor who wanted to know the reason before putting me on my treatment. and finding out i have PCOS!!!

Had my consultation on Thursday and start stimming in 2 weeks!! So no waiting lists, straight into the treatment. Fantastic!!

Good luck to everyone on their journey!

Nats
Me 42 DH 43

Gracie

What's Up?

Friday, August 19th 2011, 9:22pm

That's great Natalie, not long to wait either.

Keep us all posted and :goodluck: to you.

xx

TTC since 04/06

One early loss, 04/09