You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 12:16pm

Hi girls, I too cant make it! Really sorry but I am going out with DH to celebrate our :BFP: today! Hope you all have a lovely day and I look forward to meeting you all at the next one smile2
Natalie

1ST ICSI/PGD - JUNE 2009 = :BFP:

2nd ICSI/PGD - MAY 2011 = :BFP:

Reg: Sep 30th 2010

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 9:07am

Congrats Nat well done.

And yes thanks for a lovely afternoon, I enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you xxx grouphug
Ailly

Me30 , DH 35 -Unexplained Fertility
TTC since Mar 08 - AMH 36, 21
Been on GRI IUI waiting list since June 09
1st IUI starting 27/12/10 = :BFP:

Baby Sam born 18/10/11 5lb 9. (9 days early) :bubs:

MrsMcC

Reg: Jul 27th 2010

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 12:54pm

CONGRATULATIONS Nat!!!! [zx127]

Reg: Nov 19th 2009

Children: TWIN GIRLS BORN 22/02/11

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 2:24pm

:congrats: Nat, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

1st ICSI June 2010 :BFP: Double Trouble

Reg: Mar 27th 2011

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 8:53pm

Woo hoo congrats on the BFP - delighted for you :) xxxx

Reg: Apr 19th 2010

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 9:33pm

Confused posted in your other thread but just wanted to say :congrats: again to you both. Soooooo happy for you xxx
Bushbaby
2009 - 3 x IUI :BFN: April 2010 - IVF :BFN: August 2010 - IVF :BFP: October 2010 - M/C April 2011 - IVF :BFP: [zx076] at 7w 6d :rainbow: Lil Monkey seen at 14wks 5days - all good
My Diary

Julz

Ace

Reg: Jan 2nd 2009

Children: TTC No 1!

Monday, May 30th 2011, 5:12pm

Huge congrats Nat! Glad to have another person come over! Hoping for some more soon! So pleased for you!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 8-9 months! Look after yourself!

Bushbaby - hope you are hanging in there, I know how hard it can be and your mind playing tricks on you when you have mc'd before. Try to just take each day at a time and you are nearly there for your scan. Keeping everything crossed for you that it all goes well. Not long to go now at all. ((())))

Jxx

Nov 09 ICSI :BFN:
Feb'10 IUI 1:BFN:,Apr'10 IUI 2:BFP: MMC 9wks.Oct'10 IUI 3:BFP:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Julz" (May 30th 2011, 5:16pm)

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Monday, May 30th 2011, 6:52pm

Congrats Nat and Bushbaby!!

Confused -- you already know how happy I am for you but wanted to say it again here! Huge Congrats hon :hugs:

Lovely to see all the good news, girls!! :congrats:

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

5 Clomid cycles :BFN:
IVF/ICSI OHSS (no transfer)
FET#1 Oct08 :BFP: ,Twins! m/c Dec08 :bawl:
FET#2 :BFN:
FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET #5 :BFN:
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!
FET #7(June '11) :BFP: Early m/c :bawl:
FET #8 (August '11) :BFN:

Reg: Apr 19th 2010

Monday, May 30th 2011, 7:19pm

Thanks Julz, just about hanging on in there, Wednesday cannot come quick enough lol. Got busy day at work tomorrow then training on Wednesday morning so have stuff to keep my mind off of things. I'll update when I find out one way or the other.....eeek! Hope you're well Julz, how much longer do you have left?

Congrats again to Nat and Confused.

Take care everyone xxx
Bushbaby
2009 - 3 x IUI :BFN: April 2010 - IVF :BFN: August 2010 - IVF :BFP: October 2010 - M/C April 2011 - IVF :BFP: [zx076] at 7w 6d :rainbow: Lil Monkey seen at 14wks 5days - all good
My Diary

Julz

Ace

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 7:18pm

Oh my! And Confused too! I seemed to have missed that one somehow! Well done! Huge congrats! Bet you are in shock! Wishing you a happy and healthy 8-9 months! Hopefully this is the start of many more BFPs to come. Time for all the ladies to move on and make way for the next generation of GRIers ;).

Bushbaby - that's good that you are being kept busy. Keeping everything crossed for you that you see a lovely little heartbeat tomorrow and that this sis the start of a new chapter for you!

I'm doing well thanks. 1 wk to go and my babies will be here! Can't believe it! They'll induce me at 38 wks if I haven't gone already so really by the end of next week one way or another these babies will be here! Can't actually believe I have kept them this long. Really didn't think I would get this far! So really it is any day now and I am contemplating starting the eviction process now so that I might go into labour spontaneoulsly. Just rather go on my own rather than be incuded. But what will be will be. No obvious signs of anything happening yet.... DH is wondering if he is gonna get lucky ;)

Jxx

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 9:38am

Hi girls, great to see this thread getting busy - hopefully it keeps up!

Bushbaby - great that your scan went well. Isn't It amazing to see that wee flicker on the screen :)

Julz - eeeeeeek!!!! Can't believe your still hanging in there, your gonny end up beating my record for longest twin pregnancy lol lol
I know what you mean about wanting to go naturally, I was the same, and the same with wanting to have a natural birth, but what will be will be I suppose. I think it's cos we go through nothing naturally ifykwim that you really want to have something natural out of a pregnancy. Anyhoo, I'm all crossed for you and I can't wait to hear the news that your little ones have arrived. (I have it in my head that you are having 2 girls too btw) ;)
Oh and for the record,we tried EVERY fishwives tale in the book to help get our twins out, although thinking about it now, I'm sure it was just DH's excuse to get his leg over lmao

Nat, ailly and Confused hope your all keeping well xxx bigkiss

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 9:56am

Hey ladies thanks so much for all the well wishes, your right julz I am still in shock but the nausea is making it all quite real! Just waiting on a letter from EPU to get a scan date. I asked not to be scanned any earlier than 8 weeks but am getting desperate now, I just want to know that everything is ok and lighting will not strike twice for us. I feel extremely blessed that this miracle has happened, I just hope we get the happy ending we have craved for all these years x

Julz your doing terrifically - how are u feeling about the labour?

Ailly and nat how ru getting on?

Wee yin, the photos of the girls on fb are gorgeous, hope your well
Xx
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

Julz

Ace

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 4:31pm

Hello,

Well - Bushbaby I see from your sig that your scan went well! That's great! Hope everything continues to go well!

Confused - fingers crossed you can now put everything behind you and move forward! I know how you feel, dreading the same happening again. I Felt the same and convinced myself that if it happens once that it would happen again despite the drs saying there was every chance that the next time everything would be fine... and low and behold here I am. So miracles can happen. Hang in there. Wishing you all the best. I think you're doing the right thing waiting til 8 wks then there are less what ifs etc. keeping everything crossed for you!

Weeyin - that's funny, only one other person has said two girls. I reallly have no idea anymore! We've always thought it was going to be one of each or two boys, but who knows?!?! Desperate to know now! How far did you go again? Was it 38 wks? If I hang on for the induction next week and it works as planned they should arrive on Thurs when I'll be 38 wks exactly. I am so relieved to have made it this far! Can't quite believe it!

Today is a bit of a bag of mixed emotions. I had my last clinic appt at 1330 today where they said bye to me before I get induced on Weds (if I'm friends with you on FB please don't mention this, trying to avoid a million people texting/messaging for updates on the day etc so we can just concentrate on getting through it.) So that was good and exciting and I am excited to meet our babies, but one year ago today at 1430 we had our 8 wk scan when we found that we had lost lo. It's funny how things work out. I'm sad remembering this day last year and how all our dreams were shattered so quickly but then also so happy that we have managed to look after these two and that they have made it so far. So missing our angel but also looking forward to meeting our miracles. I can't believe this is all happening at the same time as it all went wrong last year. Feels a bit like things are now coming full circle. If I hang on to be induced on Weds there is every possibility that they will come on the 10th which was the day that it was confirmed that the pregnancy was not progressing, and I had the horrible D&C on the 15th, by which time we should hopefully be home with our babies. Oh gosh. Better stop or I'll upset myself!

Well I will keep you guys posted as to what happens and when our little ones arrive sometime between now and the end of next week! (No obvious signs of anything happening, despite jumping around at aquanatal this morning!!) If you want to send me any natural labour vibes that would be great! Like weeyin says - it would be nice to have one part of this process to be natural!?! Well as long as they come safely, that's the main thing!

Jxx

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 6:48pm

Aw Julz u just brought a tear to my eye. OMG so looks like it all starts on Wed for u, can't wait to hear your wee story and good news next week. Now I go on hol a week on sat so make sure you bambinos ( I think one of each) have arrived safely before I go or Im going to be hunting for internet access in MAjorca DEAL ::P :thumbup: Very good luck to u all anyway.xxx

Confused - Not long until u r scan, easier said than done but keep busy and time will fly x

Wee Yin - hope the wee twinnies are well : D

Hi to NAt and Bushbaby too. So glad the chat if flowing.

Well what a crackin day it is I took the day off and went a long walk and sat my but on a lounger for most of the day pity its not to last :cheeers:
Ailly

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 8:00pm

Hi Ladies,

I wasnt checking this as got confused with the treatment feedback and chat forum!!! Honestly, I am silly! Thank you for all your kind wishes, I really can't believe how lucky we are to be in this position again and I pray that our luck continues and the baby or babies :snigger: stay happy and cosy in my tummy :)

Julz, well done on getting so far on with twins. I wish you all the luck and hope you have the labour you want. Wont be long now until you get to give your wee miracles a wee kiss and cuddle :)

Confused, hopefully scan date will be in soon. I am getting scanned on 23rd June so I will be nearly 8 weeks by then. It feels like a lifetime away although I know that it will be here soon :)

Hope everyone is enjoying the good weather!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Natalie

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 8:43pm

Julz I was induced at 38weeks and 4days with the girls arriving the following day xx

Confused thanks for the nice comment about my girls, I am very very lucky to be blessed with such beautiful girls, thank you

ailly quite right lady, you sit on your butt as much as possible :)

Bushbaby and Nat hope your well xx

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 12:00pm

Julz just to wish you all the luck in the world, is it today your getting induced? Either way , I can't wait to hear your wee bundles have arrived safe and well xxx

Reg: Mar 15th 2010

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 1:18pm

Hi just wanted to wish you all the best julz xx can't wait to hear your news xx
Thanks for reminding me weeyin x hope the girls are well xx
Hope all you other lovely ladies are ok and bumps growing nicely xxx

:jilly:
babydust

BFP 18/11/13 - so excited

Beautiful baby girl born 12/7/14 bab10

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 6:28pm

Good luck julz I hope everything is going okay xx

Hey to everyone else, does anyone have suggestions for nausea? It started off just in the morning and gone by mid afternoon,now I have it all day!
:( i am very grateful but it's gets me down feeling so rough 24/7 xx
Confused.com

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 11:08pm

Ahhhhhhh confused the good old tiredness! not much you can do about it pet, if you can grab a wee afternoon nap it always helps. Once I was able to tell my work about my pregnancy they were very good at allowing me to take breaks whenever I felt tired, so I usually grabbed a wee 40 winks in the staff lounge. Honestly, take advantage of any spare time you have to snooze, its good for you and baby.
Maybe the hospital could provide you with iron tablets?.

Hope your keeping well xxxxxxx

Friday, June 10th 2011, 3:47pm

Well what a week..........

I was standing on Wed morn waiting on my car share lift to work and she never turned up, never happened in the 4 years we have been picking each other up. Anyway hot footed it to train station and caught a train and her phone was ringing out. I got a call from her manager at 9am only to be told that my friend was found dead at home on Tue. Still in shock and can't believe it. She was all smile s when i dropped her off at home on Monday. Gutted. :tears:

On the plus side Im back from my 20 weeks scan and all is good with LO all measurements fine , never asked sex we want a surprise. I was thinking about Julz upstairs and how she was getting on. Well Im off to Alcudia tomorrow so looking forward to that. If Julz hasn't posted by 9pm can someone please text me how things went when she posts ? my mob no is 07813819760. Cheers blowkiss

Hope everyone is fine, Confused when is u r scan ? u keeping busy xx
Ailly

Julz

Ace

Friday, June 17th 2011, 7:47pm

Hello ladies,

Well, finally got a minute to get on here. Things have been a bit hectic! Our baby boys were born a week ago on Friday 10th June at 0111 and 0113 by emergency section. Twin 1 weighted 6lb 10oz and twin 2 weighted 7lb 1 oz. I was being induced and it all started off really well but after getting the epidural everything slowed down and I was no longer progressing so we had to go for a section. I was in hospital for 5 days as the babies are struggling to get the hang of breastfeeding and I had a bit of a funny turn myself. But we are all home now and doing well. Still working on the feeding but definitely better to be at home and have dh to help out. I am very nervous though about when he goes back to work and how I'm going to manage on my own with two. When they are settled it's great but when they both kick off and you are on your own it's a nightmare.

Weeyin - can I ask what you did re the feeding? Did I remember that you are bottle feeding? I'm not sure how long to give the breastfeeding before I give up. At the moment I am trying them on the breast, then giving them an expressed bottle and then a formula top up as well. Too much to carry on with long term but I do want to give the breastfeeding the best shot I can.

Ailly - so sorry about your colleague, that's awful! Glad all with bump is going well though!

Best get on and get things done while the boys as asleep as once they are up there is no chance of getting anything done ;).

Hope everyone else is well!

Julz xx

Friday, June 17th 2011, 7:50pm

Congratulations Julz :) 2 wee boys, just lovely xxxxx
Natalie

Friday, June 17th 2011, 8:42pm

Julz xxxxx

:clap :congrats: Really happy for you xxx take care xxx will pop back on when I come back my hols

babydust

Saturday, June 18th 2011, 6:20pm

Hi Julz, great to hear from you, and a massive congratulations on the birth of your little boys! Xxx and what great weights!!
Sounds like our birth stories were pretty similair, our poor babies just didn't want to come out!! How did you find the section, the theatre was well scary wasn't it!! What an amazing feeling thou to hear that little cry.......and then another!!!
OMG I don't know how you have the time or the energy for breastfeeding!!! I didn't even attempt it. In saying that, the sterilising of all the bottles is a full time job in itself(DH does this thank gawd). The girls are now down to 5 feeds a day and sleeping thru the night so its a wee bitty easier now! It's all go go go all the time, if your not feeding your changing, if your not changing your bathing, and if your not bathing your singing lullabies lol :). I found it hard when DH went back to work, but I have my mum on hand everyday, and I honestly think that if she wasn't here to help I would have gone mad!!!! I'm assuming your have plenty of help?
I know everyone will have probably said this to you Julz, but sleep when they're sleeping, that's if u get any spare time what with all the visitors you've probably been getting!!! And take it easy chick xxx

ailly, bushbaby, Nat, confused, hope your all blooming, it's great to see this thread busier, and fingers crossed it gets even busier!!

ailly - what terrible news about your work colleague. glad your scan went well and hope your having a smashing holiday!! Xxx

Gaga

Ace

Saturday, June 18th 2011, 9:17pm

Massive :congrats: Julz on the birth of your wee boys!

And Confused! I'm sooooo happy for you! Miracles really do happen!!

xxxxxxx

Natural :BFP: 2002, Born asleep 32 wks
TTC again 5 years
1st ICSI Oct/Nov 2010 :BFP: m/c 8 wks
2nd ICSI Nov/Dec 2011 - transfer cancelled - 11 ice babies
FET May 2012 :BFP:
7/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] :cheese:
25/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] seen again! So happy!!!
08/08/12 :boy: :boy: It's two boys!!! Yaaaay!
24/12/12 2 healthy boys born!! Best Christmas ever!!!
18/07/13 SHOCK NATURAL BFP :-)

Gaga

Ace

Saturday, June 18th 2011, 9:18pm

So sorry to hear about your friend Ailly! That must have been a real shock. Hope you're ok.

Glad you and bump are doing well though :)

xxxx

TTC again 5 years

Julz

Ace

Saturday, June 18th 2011, 9:32pm

Thanks ladies!

Things are getting a bit easier but Weeyin, like you say it is one thing after the other! I don't remember much of going into the theatre, think there was so much happening I just zoned out. But were you at the PRM? I was at the Southern. It was so great to hear the first cry. But baby 2 didn't cry initially and needed a little bit of oxygen but then was fine after a quick minute - well felt like forever for me but sure it was only a few seconds.

I would like to give the breastfeeding a go but not gonna stress about it. So if in the next wee while it doesn't work out I'll be giving it up. Mainly for the ease of just being able to get a boob out and do it when you need to cause oh my god there is a lot of sterilising to do. But we'll see. Not gonna kill myself over it! Even if i can do the day feeds on the breast or an evening one and do bottles through the night so dh can help or something. At the moment we give them an expressed bottle and then a formula bottle and that is all after trying them on the boob first. seems like we spend the day passing them back and forth all the time. But either way I'm glad I've been able to give them some breast milk which will benefit them. But hey, I was bottle fed and think I turned out ok generally ;) They are just gorgeous when they are good though. One does have a bit of an issue settling though and just wants to be cuddled but hoping he will learn that that can't happen all the time.

Definitely trying to sleep when they do but I do find it hard during the day. But DH and I tend to take turns in napping when they are so that one of us can keep an eye on them and get house things done while the other one sleeps and then we swap. But I am not looking forward to him going back to work. Unfortunately we don't have any family locally to help out.. EEk! My parents can come back and forth but live down south and inlaws are up north. But think when he goes back to work my mum or both my parents will come and stay for a bit to help me out. at the moment he only has 4 wks off (and has to go back for a few days in the middle week) and I can't drive for 6 wks so someone will need to come and give me a hand.

Anyway, DH is currently putting up blackout blinds but gonna go get him to come and take over night watch while i grab a nap before feeding time begins again ;).

Hope all bumps and babies are well! xxx

Saturday, June 18th 2011, 9:53pm

Congratulations julz, your boys sound wonderful. You sound absolutely besotted xxx. bab20 bab20
Confused.com

Sunday, June 19th 2011, 12:13pm

bab11 bab11 Massive congrats to Julz, what a healthy weight .Well done enjoy every minute.

Congrts on Scan Confused , great news baby4

Just back my hols and had a fab time, now just need to face the funeral tomoz :sniff:

Hi to all the other girlies xx
Ailly

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Sunday, June 19th 2011, 7:18pm

Julz, congratulations on your lovely news!

Ailly - so sorry to hear about your friend, what a terrible thing to happen.

xx

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Sunday, June 19th 2011, 9:59pm

Ailly x hope your okay xx thinking of you xxx

babydust

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Monday, June 20th 2011, 3:13pm

Julz a huge congratulations on the birth of your sons. They both sound as though are great weights. Re the feeding I only managed for three weeks but had to give up. From about day 5 I was doing breast and bottle and it was really hard and that was with one never mind with two. You are doing such a great job. Just do what is right for you. Congrats again and enjoy while they are small as they don't stay that way for long.

Ailly sorry to hear about your friend and I hope that the funeral goes well today, thinking of you.

Nat not long till the scan now, hope all goes well.

To all those other lovely ladies with little bumps hope all is going well and that you and bumps are growing well.

xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 7:27pm

Congrats twice over, Julz! So pleased for you both on your little boys' safe arrival!

Ailly, so very sorry about your friend. Such a shock. Hope the funeral went as well as funerals go and thst you have some lovely memories of your friend which you can hold on to. Hugs.

Confused, you've had your scan?! Wow, Congrats! Hope everything continues to go well for you.

Hope everyone else is well.

xx

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

5 Clomid cycles :BFN:
IVF/ICSI OHSS (no transfer)
FET#1 Oct08 :BFP: ,Twins! m/c Dec08 :bawl:
FET#2 :BFN:
FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET #5 :BFN:
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!
FET #7(June '11) :BFP: Early m/c :bawl:
FET #8 (August '11) :BFN:

Friday, June 24th 2011, 8:09am

Hi everyone, sorry not been on in a while! We got our scan yesterday and there were 3 wee hearbeats. Two twins and a singleton. I am shocked, apprehensive and scared! I feel very very scared and worried about what our future holds! My head is all over the place!
Natalie

Julz

Ace

Friday, June 24th 2011, 9:58am

Wow!!!!! Congrats! I bet you are in shock! It will take time to get your head around it but I'm sure it will be wonderful!!! xxx

Reg: Apr 19th 2011

Friday, June 24th 2011, 10:35am

HUGE congrats ..... 3 ..... how exciting!! xx :thumbsup:

Friday, June 24th 2011, 4:31pm

OMG wow Nat totally amazing , hope u have a big house. Fab news x :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hows everyone else. ??Julz comon we must see a picture of your lil twins ?

Thanks for the wishes about my friend, weird going to work on my own now.

Got my wee niece overnight were going to Pizza hut then my friends house as she has a daughter same age, them tomorow DH is taking her iceskating ! My sis away to the pub before take that. Think Im the only one not going.

Im getting movement in my tummy now its so so weird and reassuring might even think about making a few purchases . blowkiss
Ailly

Monday, June 27th 2011, 9:43pm

Oh my good god Nat :faint: wow!!!

Jeez, I didn't even think about that, so you had 2 embryos put back and 1 split??? That's amazing news, triple congratulations!!!

ailly isn't it amazing to feel the baby's movements. the 1st time I felt it I jumped off the couch like id just sat on a drawing pin!!! Poor DH thot I was goin into early labour, wait till he/she decides to do a disco dance in the middle of the night thou :)

Julz how's you and the boys getting on, hope alls well xxxx

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 5:43pm

Thank you everyone! I must admit it has taken a few days to sink in! Still feel scared but what will be will be and we just have to get on with it! xx
Natalie

Gaga

Ace

Wednesday, July 6th 2011, 10:38pm

OMG Nat! That must have been a huge shock! Amazing news though, congrats again xxx

TTC again 5 years

Monday, July 11th 2011, 4:08pm

Hi Girls

Just checking in to see how u all are ? not much chat in here going on so I will just blab away .....

I doing really well still feeling great and going to 2 fitness classes a week, bump increasing by the day and getting lots of movement. I had an appoint with the Doc at the SGH today about my cyst and surprise surprise she was on holiday but all good cos the midwife answered my questions and booked another scan at 28 weeks to check my cyst. So glad an extra scan. Iv also booked a 4d scan. DH didn't really want to cos he said they look funny like an alien or someting which is true but I said its our baby were lloking at and we need to take advantage of todays technology ! so its booked 27 July.

I started making a few purchases too espec as the sales are on. We ordered a cot bed and got the bedding from babies are us the loved and adored range , I just love it. Can't believe im actually buying stuff now. We also agreed on names but are not telling anyone just you ::P either Emily or Sam.

Well thats about it for now , Iv have a day off today and cleaned my windows, bathrooms cleaned and made minestrone soup and DH is making shepards pie. over and out xxxxxxxxxxx
Ailly

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 4:18pm

Hello is there anyone one out there ??? :mmmmmm Have u all gone on holiday ???? 88) ?(
Ailly

Julz

Ace

Monday, August 1st 2011, 5:31pm

Hello ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on. Things have just been ridiculously busy with the boys! How is everyone? Ailly, sounds like you are really getting there! Not long! Nat - how are things going with the three beanies?!! sunk in yet?!? Weeyin - how are the girls.

All good here, just very very busy. Boys are just about to have a sleep so hoping to put my feet up for half an hour. Here's hoping! xx

Friday, August 5th 2011, 10:48am

Hey ladies I hope your all keeping well xx

Ally how did it 4d scan go? What clinic did u go to? I keep getting email offers for the peek a view clinic for a 4d scan, am a bit of a fearty and want to wait till after the 20 week scan till a book for a 4d xx

Nat - how's your pregnancy with triplets? I hope your keeping okay xx

Sorry I haven't been here for like...ever.... Been reading in the first and now second trimester forums, works so busy and I'm so tired all the time I don't have much chance to get online these days. Getting to hear the heartbeat for the first time next fri at our 16wk appointment quite excited. Does the worry ever disappear? I'm still on knicker watch and just before every appt I always fill full of dread that something's wrong.

Love to all xxxx
Confused.com

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 3:32pm

Hi girls xx

Thought I would pop in and say hi xxx

Glad to see you are all keeping well xx and bumps are coming on nicely xxx take care xxx

babydust

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 10:34am

Hi Everyone

How are we all? Jules how u getting on ?

Confused, I went to the baby scanning in ingram Street. It was really amazing and got a 5 min DVD. I saw that deal you were talking about and that was a total bargain but we had already booked ours. The told us the best week for 4d is week 26, 27 or 28. I too waited until the 20 week scan before booking. Hope u heard a lovely heartbeat it sounds a bit like a train. I started getting movement at 20 weeks so the worry eases off once you get movement it reassuring and now its like all the time. Im making weekly purchase and finishing work in about 7 weeks for 10 months I so cant wait. My antenatal classes start on 31/8 so hoping to make new pregnant friend s !

Hows Nat and Bushbaby ?
Ailly

Julz

Ace

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 9:42pm

hello ladies!

How is everyone? We are really busy here with the boys but they are doing really well and getting so big! 11 wks on Friday and I can't believe it!

Ailly - good to hear you are well and getting your pics done! Not long at all now!

Nat - how are you and the three little beanies getting on? Hope everything is well! I had a photo shoot done with the boys when they were just tiny and the photographer is also looking for triplet mummies who would like baby photos done when they arrive. She is looking to add to her portfolio so you get the session for free (normally £85) and a free pic. They are really fab photos. Anne Geddes style. Let me know if you are interested and I can forward you her details to get in touch.

hope all other bumps and babies are growing well!

Jxx

Friday, September 2nd 2011, 7:11am

Hi ladies, Glad everyone is doing well. Sorry not posted but things been hectic. We only have 1 baby on board now. I am 18 weeks on sunday so it has been about 5 weeks ago that all happened so fingers crossed this one stays put! I need to update my signature but just been that busy! Cara is 18 months now and keeps my spirits up. She is so funny and amazes me everyday :)

Take care xxxxxx
Natalie

Julz

Ace

Friday, September 2nd 2011, 9:34am

Oh Nat, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost two of your babies. I hope you are ok. Do they know what happened? If you don't want to talk about it I totally understand. There is so much added stress with a multiple pregnancy. So glad though that one has stuck on board and hope that they thrive for the rest of the pregnancy. You're nearly halfway there and that's great! How are you feeling with it all? Are you at the Southern? I find I really miss my bump! Either want my bump back or to be how I was pre-pregnancy, not this inbetween jelly belly! Starting buggy fit classes next week so hopefully that will help shift some of the weight! Look after yourself!

Jxx

FERTILITYZONE