You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Thursday, May 12th 2011, 11:09pm

I'm hoping I will be able to make it too, will keep you posted.

Just a quicky (ooohhh-errr :snigger: ) as I'm heading off to bed, knackered as I've been working tonight.

All the best for tomorrow, Shelly. MrsMcC, Hope your wait isn't too long, Lissy, I reacted differently both times I had Prostap and so everyone and everytime is so different,xxxx

AFM.....STILL NO AF!!!! This is the latest it's EVER been, now 31 days. I keep thinking it is imminent, maybe tomorrow! xfingers

Goodnight all, sending you all snuggly cuddles,xxxx :sleeping: [zx127]

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

Reg: Mar 24th 2011

Friday, May 13th 2011, 8:40am

Morning Lovlies,

Just a quick 1 from me this morning!

Good luck with scan Shelley x my fingers are xfingers for you, hopefully I won't be too far behind you! Still waiting for AF to arrive 1 week of down reg so far!

Mrs McC hopefully your wait won't drag. X

Thanks Lisa I know everyone is different but I'm getting a bit anxious and feeling really down now....feel as though I could burst into tears at the drop of a hat! X

Sending you all [zx033]

Ax
:flowers:
1 # icsi June 2011 :BFN:
2 # icsi Sept 2011 xfingers

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Friday, May 13th 2011, 8:53pm

Hi girls--just on real quick!!

Lissy-- With my first Prostap it took only 7days to have AF. Second was around 10 or 11 days. After that I unfortunately became allergic to Prostap and all D/R drugs, so I'm not the best person to ask. As Lisa said, everyone is different and so much depends on where you have the jab in your cycle; what Dx (diagnosis) you have, eg do you ovulate or not? Have you endo or PCOS or unexplained? How long are your cycles etc etc. Don't worry too much, your body will work it out in it's own time. Sorry you're feeling down hon. If it's any comfort that can be a side effect too. Hope AF finds you soon [zx127]

MrsMcC (Suzie) -- Glad all went well with your appt. I think it may be Dr Vani you saw? He's an amazing Dr, personal POV obviously :P He always takes his time, never makes you feel rushed and gives a thorough explanation of what's what. The wait can be awful if you sit it out. Hopefully you have other things in place to take your mind off it hon. We're always here when you need us :cuddle

Shelly--How did your scan go today? ?(

Will compile meet up list soon grouphug

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

5 Clomid cycles :BFN:
IVF/ICSI OHSS (no transfer)
FET#1 Oct08 :BFP: ,Twins! m/c Dec08 :bawl:
FET#2 :BFN:
FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET #5 :BFN:
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!
FET #7(June '11) :BFP: Early m/c :bawl:
FET #8 (August '11) :BFN:

United Kingdom

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Friday, May 13th 2011, 9:09pm

MEET UP -- SAT 28th MAY 2011

So far we have......

Shirlz
Pinkdaisy
WeeYin
Ailly
Stephanie (Gaga)
Lisa
Pixie (aka moi)

Anyone else? I know Shirlz can't make it 'til after 3pm, so how about we meet 3pm at say, Starbucks, Silverburn? Any other suggestions please say! [zx108]

Right, I'm off for a chillaxing night!!! grouphug

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Friday, May 13th 2011, 10:49pm

Hi everyone, not been on this page for a long time as I am having PGD at the Royal but I do pop on now and again - Lissy, I didn't take AF before my baseline scan this time so had to have another prostap and thankfully AF arrived the next day. I was disappointed as treatment was put back a few weeks but at least it wasnt cancelled! The last time I took my AF 10 days after prostap - hope this puts your mind at rest xxxx

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Natalie

1ST ICSI/PGD - JUNE 2009 = :BFP:

2nd ICSI/PGD - MAY 2011 = :BFP:

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 9:12am

Thanks Nat28,

Think my minds running ragged now, got all sorts of emotions going on, 1 minute I'm :bawl: the next I'm :) oh and then it :cross: DH doesn't know what to do bless him! He's trying so hard.

Did you get anything else with your prostap? I see some girls have a sniffer!! to?

Ax

Reg: Nov 5th 2010

Children: Hopefully one day

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 10:13am

Good morning girls sorry i didnt update yesterday been mental scan went brilliant 7 follicles YES you are not seeing things cant believe it only had 2 last time so abosoultley over the moon stimming over the weekend then back up up on monday then egg collection either wednesday thursday or friday xxxxx :thumbsup2:
:xxx: shelly :xxx:

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 7:12pm

Lissy, the first time I DR was for just over three weeks and by the third week I was having horrendous flushes, couldn't sleep at night, couldn't stay awake during the day....bloomin awful!! But the last twice I've only been on it for 2 weeks so it's not been nearly as bad. A few headaches, but nothing too awful. AF usually arrived for me after about a week. Hope it's found you and you can get onto the next stage asap. Oh and you'll probably only get the snuff depending on dates/length for stims - you might not need it if you stim well and are ready for EC, but I do seem to remember the last time I was there, I thought I was getting away without it but with the new protocols they have started making you take it a few days earlier now so I had to take it for 2 days...not too bad!! Not sure of all the science behind it but I do know it's to do with Prostap but I'm sure Pixie the scientist can enlighten you. And talking of which.....

Pixie, thanks for keeping us updated and driving forward the meet up. I'm happy to meet up anytime if anyone wants to do it more often and I'm sure Pixie is the same? There's nothing like a good natter with folk going through similar journeys! It really does help to keep you sane.

Shelly, that's great that you've got 7 follies this time - did they double your dose? Good luck with EC this week.

Lisa - AF? Hope so!

Suzie, great you got a good consultation with Dr Vani. I'm a real fan of his - he's soooo lovely! Hope your wait doesn't feel too long.

AFM - Not had a great week tbh. After saying how fab I was feeling on new meds I think the latest one is having a negative effect so I've stopped taking it. I think it's raising my estrogen as I had few hot flushes on the way to work last week and actually felt like I was on Prostap again. AF arrived on Tuesday which put me in a total downer and I got so fed up with the whole thing that I decided, stuff it, I've had enough of putting my life on hold so we're not going to go for tx in July (after waiting 2 years!) . I know it's mental but we really need a holiday as I feel like tx has become our life in the last couple of years and as I have no control over when I take my holidays we've decided to go a holiday in July instead of tx and hopefully go for #4 in August - when I'm back at work. My boss has been brill and has seen how low I am so said 'You have to go for a holiday!'. So we've booked a lovely house in the middle of no-where for 10 days of chill time. Just hope I don't regret it!

Hope everyone's well tonight. Love to all.

xx

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pinkdaisy" (May 14th 2011, 7:13pm)

Reg: Sep 25th 2010

Children: NONE

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 11:47pm

sorry ladies,i havnt been on in a while.
i had a review on 03 may 2011 @ 11am. it was a beautiful,warm day. my mum went with me,not DH just for support. anyway,i seen dr VAni. he was nice but i still havent met Prof ?sorry,i have forgoten his name..anyway,won't be mEeting him now since they decided to take me off the IVF list-so, after wasting 14 months of my time,they decided to give me the boot.
just said i was a high risk for pregnancy and that i could die.....but i dont belive my jpurney has ended,no1i wont give up. iv been trying agnus catus herbal which increase progesteron levels so lets see if that works because the GP has refused to give pessaries since hospital has said BYE to me. so,im back to square 1 and doing it on myy own.
i want to thank everyone for their words of support and im ever so graetful to all of you ladies for being friends. i dwill keep you all updated on how i am doing and still always trying..i am now leaving it in the hands of god...only he can make my wish come true.

icsi pixi-thank you for all your support,you have been better tahn great.i have your pessaries and will use them and hopefully a BFP will stick in ther with them.
sorry to hear your heath has been down but good that you knw know what the problem was since seeing the GP.
also, if you dont mind..i woud like to come and meet up too on the 28th if thats not a problem. let me know.

Angels&Babies - nice to hear your trying again

Liz, Stephanie, bushbaby,Gaga ,the newbies and anyone i have missed-best wishes and PMA to all you ladies and may everyones wish come true one day.

thanks again to everyone and always remeber NEVER GIVE UP ,PMA!MUAH XX
COOKIE MONSTER- SAIRA :thumbup: :cuddle ;(
:angel2:
Praying for a Miracle

Sunday, May 15th 2011, 12:53pm

Hi Girls,

Hope your all good on this dull Sunday...where's the sun?
My tans faded fast! Feels like ive never been away!

Shelley, fantastic news..7 follies congratulations, :goodluck: with EC this week. X

Pinkdaisy, sorry you've had a bit of a time of it with your drugs, I must say we went on holiday just before I started on my journey and it did me the world of good, so good for you...get yourselves away and chill! X

Cookiemonster, xfingers for you.

Pixie, as you know I'm not sure on dates for EC so count me as a definate for the meet-up and if it changes I'll let you know. It would be great to meet all you lovely ladies. X

Lisa, AF yet? X

AFM, still no AF or symptoms as such, hot at night and period like pain but during the day nothing....wish it would hurry up! [zx065]

grouphug to you all and blowkiss To everyone that I haven't mentioned.

Ax

Reg: Oct 19th 2006

What's Up?
Tech support is currently limited

Monday, May 16th 2011, 7:57am

*members name removed* -thank you for all your support,you have been better tahn great.i have your pessaries and will use them and hopefully a BFP will stick in ther with them.

Ladies

The team are incredibly concerned to learn that members have shared their drugs, which are then be used unprescribed.

When every member joins the forum they agree to our T&Cs, which include

Quoted

If you use our private message system and/or participate in any forum on the site, you must not:

Offer or request any form of drugs or medication - Unless you are a registered pharmacist it is illegal to give away or sell prescription only medication, you can be prosecuted for this and we can be closed down. Anyone found offering to sell or give away their medication on the site, either through our private message system or on the forum will have their account closed immediately

The team will speak directly to those members concerned

Julz

Ace

Reg: Jan 2nd 2009

Children: TTC No 1!

Monday, May 16th 2011, 11:19am

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well! Sorry I haven't been around much.

Cookiemonster - I'm so sorry they aren't going to help you out any more, I really hope that things work out for you!

Lissy - hope af arrives soon!

Pinkdaisy - sounds like a holiday is a fab plan. You can only let tx take over so much before you need a break from it all. You need to let your body and you mind recover from the rollercoaster. Hopefully that will help in going back for the next round. I'm always keeping everything crossed for you!

Shelly - great follie count! Good luck for EC and hope they get jiggy with it and you will soon be Pupo!

Lisa - hope af has arrived or is on it's way!

Pixie - look at you so organised!!! Hope everythings is getting a bit easier!

Shirlz - hope the weight loss is still going well for you and that you are getting ready for the next shot. Everything crossed for you!!

Waves to everyone else hope that everyone is doing well and that all Txs go well and hope to see loads joining the other side soon!

I would love to come to the meet up if you'll have me. No idea if these babies will have arrived by then, if they have then I likely won't make it as they will not long have arrived presumably, or I will be ready to pop. But I am only 2 mins from Silverburn so can make it down. But if I am still waiting for them to arrive and it is too much for people then I totally understand and won't be offended.

wishing everyone bucket loads of love and babydust!

Jxx

Nov 09 ICSI :BFN:
Feb'10 IUI 1:BFN:,Apr'10 IUI 2:BFP: MMC 9wks.Oct'10 IUI 3:BFP:

Monday, May 16th 2011, 4:32pm

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all good.

Just a quick 1 from me to say... thumbup AF has arrived!! Never been so glad to see it!

Appointment Wednesday!

Will keep you posted!

I'm so excited!

Ax

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Monday, May 16th 2011, 8:23pm

Hi Girls sorry not been around but life still not good. Work situation still bad but trying hard not to worry about it, easier said than done. The other night I was awake till 5am worrying. I would love to come to the meet on the 28th if I can. Please let me know if we are bringing children or leaving them with other halfs. I will not be offended if people would rather I left Adam at home.

Girls I have read and tried to catch up. There is so much going on and my head is full of fluff that I can't remember it all. Lissy I hope that your appoint goes well on Wed. Cookiemonster I'm sorry that they aren't going to let you carry on with treatment. I wish you all the best for your future and I hope that one day you will be lucky and be a mummy. Lisa I'm glad to see that things are going well with your recovery from the lap chol and that you will soon be on the treatment again. I really wish you all the best. Pinkdaisy I hope that you have a fab holiday when it arrives and that you will be able to relax abit and have some fun. Shirlz I don't know if there will be anything left of you for us to meet ant the meet up. You are doing so well with your weight loss. I will when in the right frame of mind start trying to lose weight. Shelly glad that you have 7 follicle and I hope that all goes well for EC when it happens. Julz I'm so glad to hear that you are still hanging on and I hope that the lo's are doing well in there. Hope all goes well when they arrive. Weeyin your picture of the girls is beautiful. I hope that you are managing well with them. I know that they will be bringing you so much pleasure as well as work. Enjoy they grow up so quick.
Sorry to everyone I have missed. I am thinking of you all often. Good luck with your journeys.

xxx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 10:57am

Hi Girls how is everyone :tonguestretch:

Well appointment went brilliant yesterday follicles are doing great got ones measuring 22 so think ive got bout 9 or 10 so happy egg collection tomorrow wooooo hoooooooo :clap i honestly cant believe how this cycle has gone dont feel as stressed as first time (well for now) :cheese:

Hope everyone is ok you's are always in my thoughts xxxxxxx bigkiss

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "shelly30" (May 17th 2011, 10:58am)

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 2:19pm

Shelly I am so pleased for you. Good luck for tomorrow xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 5:38pm

Fab news Shelley!

Good luck for ET.

:hello: to all you other ladies. Xx

Ax

• United Kingdom

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 6:48pm

Good luck for EC, Shelly - see I told you that no two cycles are the same and that sometimes you can respond better 2nd time around,x

LIssy, Glad af finally showed up - that's another step along the process which is fab,xxxx

Pinkdaisy, Sorry to hear how crappy you have been feeling. I remember us having a chat a while back about taking some time out for yourself and you instinctively know sometimes that that is the right thing to do. I hope you have a wonderful time away and are able to look forward to it,xxxx

Christine, Sorry to hear things aren't much better for you and with all that has happened with tx in the past few months, really can't have been easy for you at all. It goes without saying that we are all here for you whenever you need and you know we are all behind you,xxxx

I can't remember what else I read back there and I will have a proper look when I feel a bit better and reply more thoroughly to everyone.....

I just got home from hospital this morning! :8o:

After having a 'discussion' with DH about his Mum having to come along to every wedding anniversary celebration we have (also her birthday), we set off to have lunch at the Canny Man, Lugton. On our way up to Paisley to collect MIL, I started to have a pain under my R ribcage, very similar to gallbladder pain from before the op. Well, it got worse and worse and I became more unwell, nauseated, clammy, dizzy and really bloody frightened. I eventually told DH to turn back and byt the time we reached the KIlmarnock turn off, I felt unable to speak and just said 'take me to hospital', we got to A&E and I got the the desk, shaking and sweating and all I could say was, 'Help, please' it was so scary.

I got taken straight away and they bled me, took xray and did a pregnancy test because I had not taken my af as I should. They thought at the time I might have another stone like afew days after the op. So, 8 weeks after the op, I was admitted to surgical and yesterday had an ultrasound and more bloods done. My temperature was up a bit and they also wanted to rule out infection. All tests came back clear and so it was maybe a stone which passed quickly itself or I was also told that this can happen to some people after cholecystectomy and so either way,they can't rule it out from happening again.

I am so glad to be home and was showered waiting for the surgeon this am and then went home as quick as I could. I told them I had meds at home I could take which is true and I really didn't fancy hanging about in there. There was alot of snoring so I got little sleep. There was also a poor lady not much older than me in a side room that we could hear who was terminally ill, makes you realise alot of things and also puts many things into perspective. God bless her,xxxx

Af came eventually and they even tested me a 2nd time! It's come very heavy and sore this time. I am going to leave it for afew weeks until we phone so I can get over this and also get back to my healthy eating and exercise. I haven't eaten much the past few days and the food was a bit bogging to say the least. I kept ordering sandwiches as it seemed the easiest most palatable option. Ironically enough the lunch menu looked nice for today so I ordered what I thought would be ok. I left that treat for the person taking my bed as the lure of home was too great.

I really missed Annalise and DH. I felt really teary last night and just wanted to come home. I was explaining to the other ladies that I had never left her for that long and really needed to get home to her again. I've had a restful day and had a nap when AJ went down this afternoon which was lovely. I did get a feint rumble of pain but thankfully it went away again and I hope it never comes back.

Hope you all have a great week and I will hopefully be around a bit more to see how all you ladies getting to your crucial points in treatment are doing,xxxx :D

bab21
My Diary

United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 7:40pm

TEAM GRI CALENDAR 2011/12

Shirlz is getting amazing weight loss results from her diet and is exercising like a fiend power hooping in prep for ICSI #5! :laugh:

Wed 18th May
Lissy - baseline scan
Shelly - EC
Lightning - Appt with Consultant and geneticist for results

Mon 23rd May
JosieB - second of three Prostap jabs

June/July
Lisa - phone to start prep for FET

Fri 17th June
JosieB - third of three Prostap jabs

Thurs 30th June
JosieB - baseline scan

August 2011
Littlemissdee - ICSI appt
Pinkdaisy - ICSI #4?

March/April 2012
E1le - hopefully starting IUI

June 2012
Sonja - IVF

Please let me know who I've missed or when new appointment dates arrive/change or if I've got any appts wrong! Either say here or send me a PM! Thanks, ladies grouphug

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 8:02pm

Pinkdaisy -- sending you lots of :hugs:

Lisa -- Oh my goodness hon! I'm so sorry for your hospital stay, that must have been so scary for everything to have happened so fast :sadface: And of course, added to the mix that hospital stays are the pits, as you always see others so much worse...the food is digusting unpalatable....and to have TWO pg tests on top and then AF!! Crikey! X( The main thing is that you're alive and well! Take good care of yourself [zx127]

Lissy --Wonderful news that AF finally arrived happydance All the best for tomorrow and hope you're lining is nice and thin, ready to start stimming. Don't worry if you're still bleeding, the nurses are wonderful and so used to it by now. They may or may not delay you starting your stims for a couple of days, depending on the thickness of your lining, especially if you still have a bit more to shed. Keep us posted!

Shelly -- what a response this time around!! Fab news!! All the best for EC tomorrow and keep us updated when you can :cuddle

Lightning -- hope all goes well for tomorrow for you with the geneticist and Consultant. Keep us posted [zx127]

JosieB-- how are things? Are you coping ok with the Prostap? ?(

Christine -- so sorry that your work situation has got you so low, to the point of losing sleep :sadface: Hoping things resolve sooner than later for you hon.

Julz-- great to see you and so pleased things are progressing nicely!

Cookie -- I'm so incredibly sorry that GRI are no longer willing to help :sadface: I totally admire your fighting spirit in not giving up, despite the odds which your health.... and others have stacked against you. I so hope that one day you will prove all the Drs wrong and that you will be holding a little one (or two) in your arms. Hang in there! :cuddle

Stephanie, Stacey, Lainey, Confused, WeeYin, Ailly, Button and everyone else who hasn't been mentioned -- lots of love to you all [zx108]

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 8:12pm

MEET UP -- SAT 28th MAY 2011

So far we have......

Shirlz
Pinkdaisy
WeeYin
Ailly
Stephanie (Gaga)
Lisa
Lissy
Cookiemonster
Julz
Christine
Pixie (aka moi)

Wow! Look like it'll be quite the turnout :happy:!! Everyone still ok for 3pm, Starbucks? Please say if not!

*Ladies who are pg or are with LO's-- you are ALL more than welcome. Nobody thus far has said otherwise and it would be great to meet you all and your miracle(s)! [zx127]*

*PLEASE NOTE-- THERE WILL BE PG BELLIES AND LO's (little ones) PRESENT AND WE ALL TOTALLY UNDERSTAND IF ANYONE CANNOT MAKE IT FOR THOSE REASONS*

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ICSI-Pixie" (May 17th 2011, 8:16pm)

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 8:33pm

Here you are ladies, your calender is here for you

Glasgow Royal Infirmary - Buddy dates

United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 8:38pm

Thanks, Eeyore - you're a starsmile

Much appreciated!

Ladies, we have an all new calendar to refer to now! smile2

grouphug

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 9:09pm

Thanks Pixie and Eeyore for our shiny new calendar!

Wow, that's a lot of people for the meet up...do they take bookings??!!

Shelly - best of luck tomorrow, what a difference from last time. I was the same second time around - almost double the eggs! Fingers crossed they're all great for you. Be thinking of you. xx

Lisa - so glad to see you back safe and well, I was wondering where you were. I PMd you. xx

Lissy and Lightning - good luck tomorrow with your appts.

Hi to everyone else.

xx

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Reg: Mar 15th 2010

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 10:35pm

Hi girls xx
Just a quick post from me tonight as I'm just in and up early tomorrow xx
Good luck to everyone with apps tomorrow x shelly really pleased for you got a good feeling for you this tx xxx
Lisa omg hope your ok now xxx

After speaking to DH at the weekend I am going to try and come to the meet up, he thinks it would be good for me. So I am going to go for lunch in Glasgow then drive to silverburn xxx

Looking forward to meeting all you lovely ladies xxxxx

:jilly:
babydust

BFP 18/11/13 - so excited

Beautiful baby girl born 12/7/14 bab10

Julz

Ace

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 9:18am

Oh how exciting, will be great to see everyone, but if anyone changes their minds and isn't comfortable with bump being there then just let me know and I totally understand. (That is if I make it that long an still have a bump.)

Eyore/Pixie - the calendar is great! Great to be able to have a quick look and see where everyone is.

Shelly - good luck today!

Liz - I think it would be great if you can make it along. I didn't know what to expect the first time we met up but it was really great (even though there was only Shirlz, Christine and I, oh and our brave Dh's) but it was so good to chat through things and have a good moan etc, and the boys got on well too (I know dh's aren't coming to this one, but it was nice to see them chatting and even joking about sa's etc!!). No one bites that I know of, promise!

Off to do some cleaning, joys?!?

jxx

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 8:05pm

Hi girls,

Well next chapter on!

Baseline scan and bloods done, all good to go... woohoo

Start stimm injections tomorrow, wish me luck lol, I'm dreading it, they say the 1st is the worst! Lol :duh:

Anyhow will let you know how it goes.

Hope your all good. :bye: blowkiss

Ax

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 9:51pm

Good Luck Lissy for stimming tomorrow :) You will be fine xx

I had my ET today so hoping we get a BFP soon xx

Would you ladies mind if I joined you at Silverburn?
Natalie

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 10:14pm

Fab news Nat,

Sending you loads of :sticky: and babydust for a :BFP:

Ax

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 3:42pm

HI everyone well i got 4 eggs phoned this morning and only 1 has fertilized absoultley gutted they said et will be tomorrow at 2 but got to phone back tomorrow at 10 to make sure everything is ok with egg has this happened to anyone ? (not got a good feeling but hope we have a wee fighter) i cant believe only 1 has fertilized i had a really good feeling about this cycle x :tears:

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 7:42pm

Shelly I know exactly how you feel xxxx but it's not over x they prob just want u to phone to make sure everything is ok xx you need to think positive and not be stressed as you don't want ur wee embie put back in when you are stressed xxx I will say a wee prayer for you and ur embie and keep everything crossed for you xxx :hugs:

babydust

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 7:49pm

thanks liz just felt so positive this time as we had no problems stimming and now its a big knock im trying to stay calm i honestly dont know if i can go through this again i want a baby so much but when do you stop and realise this is hurting so much (sorry for being negative) xxxxx

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 9:13pm

Shelly I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better xxx I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes reading your post xxx but it's not over xxxxx your wee embie will be a fighter and it does only take one. I'm sorry your hurting so much xx this is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life xx I'm not sure when I will be strong enough to try again x but I know I will xx as the poster in the clinic says the hardest thing about having a baby is not being able to have a baby xx and that is so true xxx as I said before I have every thing crossed for you xx take care and try and get some sleep xxx

babydust

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 9:26pm

Shelley,

Keep positive hon, as Liz says it only takes 1!

My thoughts and prayers are with and wishing you loads and loads of luck.

Ax :hugs:

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 9:47pm

Thanks Liz I know im at work at the moment im on till eleven then back in at 7am im dreading having to phone the hospital tomorrow especially from work i dont want to be at work and get bad news but im trying to stay positive and hope and pray we have a wee fighter why does this happen to good people and all those junkies and people that dont want children get them its heartbreaking. i also looked into adoption which i was told they werent looking for anyone at the moment yet they are always campainging for peple makes you so mad xfingers but will be saying a wee prayer tonight xxxx

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 10:07pm

Thinking of you Shelly and hoping that everything is rosy in the morning. It's an anxious wait and I really feel for you. xx

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 11th 2008

Children: 1 wee lad

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 10:25pm

shelly keepp your faith in that wee fighter
i was in your shoes on my 2nd cycle with 6 eggs and only 1 fertilised. it went on to be a 9/10- the best ever grading i have had
i hope it fights on and you can be pupo asap

eeyore/pixie brilliant dates diary- will check that out asap

as for the meet up- i will struggle with pg bellies and probably wee ones too. but thats my issue to deal with NOT yours. and its only because you have got to where i want to be. i dont mean that in a nasty way. please do come but be prepared for me blubbing (my usual stance when discussing ttc things these days :wacko: ) lol
i am getting better at coping, but i know i will greet (or chew off half my tongue) when i see you lovely ladies
its my choice to come to the meet up and it is for ALL GRI ladies and that will include bumps in waiting, bumps and beyond
:D

lisa glad you are on the mend but hope your pain never returns, after all the setbacks you have had i hope it is the last

saira sorry your review didnt go well, thinking of you

nat congratulations on your ET, i hope your 2ww flys by and your lil treasure gets a wee bro or sis

thought i would share a lil of my good news- im no longer OBESE! lost 3.5 stones since january and finally its official- im OVERWEIGHT :happy:
still cracking on with the weight loss till i get to 5 stone off and i will book in for another cycle, but i just had to share since im so chuffed

love to all i havnt mentioned- this was just ment to be a quick post! - you are all never far from my thoughts even though im not im much

x

Ex: 4xICSI = 2x BFP(2x m/c) + 2x BFN
met my awesome BF lurve in sept 2012
Shock natural :BFP: May2013

arrived early (high BP & pre eclampsia) by EMCS at 35+6
baby4 home safe on Xmas day

Friday, May 20th 2011, 1:22pm

Hi everyone sorry didnt get on this morning been mental at work. Phone this morning and wee fighter made it through the night just heading up now to get it put backx x thats for all your reasurrances last night x

Julz

Ace

Friday, May 20th 2011, 1:57pm

Shelly - so glad it has hung on over night and is doing well! Wishing you the best of luck and fingers crossed for a BFP in a coupe weeks!

Shirlz - Well done on the weight loss! You've done so well! I totally understand how you feel and am happy not come. The last thing I would want to do is upset anyone and think it's more important and you will benefit more from meeting up with those at the same stage than those that have moved on being there. You feeling comfortable and able to express yourself freely is much more important to me. I wish more than anything I could wave a wand and make your dreams come true! Once these little ones arrive safely I have a list of people that I am sending all my left over babydust to and you are definitely one of those at the top of my list! Sending you huge hugs!! (((()))))

jxxx

• United Kingdom

Friday, May 20th 2011, 3:08pm

I'm so pleased, Shelly. All the best for ET this afternoon.

I didn't get a chance to answer your message last night as I had been working but I sent you some distant healing thoughts and will do the same later,xxxx

I am off to start my acupuncture ahead of me phoning to get started on FET soon. I hope I don't have to wait too much longer. I also hope I don't get anymore of that pain I had at the weekend. This week I have been ok, slight twinges only. Still very tired from lack of sleep and it was probably a bit foolish going in to work last night for afew hours. I did cancel my Tuesday night appointments but I should have given myself afew more days off. Still, it's the weekend again and DH will be here to help me with afew things around the house, good soul that he is! :hugs:

bab21
My Diary

Friday, May 20th 2011, 5:26pm

Hi Ladies,

That's great news Shelley sending you loads of :dust: :sticky: X

Well done On your fantastic weight loss Shirlz [zx052]

It won't be long Lisa till your tx , good luck with your acupuncture.X

And to all you other lovely ladies :hugs: blowkiss

Keep up the PMA!
grouphug

Ax

United Kingdom

Friday, May 20th 2011, 5:55pm

Lissy--wonderful news that all was perfect at your lining scan! How are you doing with the stims so far?

Shelly -- I'm sorry for your disappointment but so happy that one very strong little fighter has held in there. I hope s/he does for the next 9months too!!

Shilz-- look at you, fantastic!!!

Liz and Natalie--everyone is welcome to come to the meet up and we totally understand for those who'll find it a bit overwhelming. Gosh, there'll be quite a crowd of us! Will add you names girls next time I update the list.

Re: the meet up ladies--we'll keep it as informal as possible, ie grab a few tables and we can all mingle (or not) depending on how comfortable each individual feels. How does that sound to everyone? Please say if you have any other ideas. We don't want anyone to feel under pressure, so trying to keep it as low key as possible.

One last thing....if anyone has any new dates etc please take a couple of minutes to pop over to the calendar and add your appointment/date etc and Eeyore or myself will update the calendar for you. If your name's not there we'll presume you don't wish to be on the calendar. Thanks, Ladies.

Sorry no time for smileys, so tired, such a draining week and so incredibly glad it's the weekend. Our anniversary on Sunday so hoping DH has something wonderful planned!!

Happy weekend all!

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

United Kingdom

Friday, May 20th 2011, 5:59pm

P.S. Link to the calendar is below-- be sure to bookmark it to your favourites so you can receive updates (if you wish to)!

GRI Calendar

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Friday, May 20th 2011, 6:00pm

Phew Shelly, fab news!!

Hi to all...rushing out for a night with the girls. Catch up properly later. Happy Friday!!

xx

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 11th 2008

Children: 1 wee lad

Friday, May 20th 2011, 6:05pm

JULZ if u want to come then do come!!! as its my issue with bumps and its every bump i struggle with- tho any GRI lady's bump is always a pleasure to see coz you have been im my shoes, know how i feel. and i do think its lucky to see the successes the GRI can bring (maybe a rub of your bump will bring me some luck?!)
lol im gonna be ;( upset regardless of who goes- just remember and bring extra hankies for me and dont laugh at my emotions is all i ask for!

save me a seat at the meet up! you will all need to tell me which area is the best to park (im likely to get lost in the car park)
oh and hide the cakes from me too [zx070]

lisa hope your acupuncture isnt too sore
good on you getting your man to do some work around the house :girl_devil: got mine under the thumb too hehe

shelly hope your lil fighter is where he/she belongs and you are now proudly pupo

lissy cheers- hope your stimms are going well

pixie hope you are not overdoing things- wait till u see the change in me since we last met (or was i slimmer back then, cannae mind) i might even be able to keep up with your excellent powerwalking efforts soon

x

pmsl 3 times now ive tried to post my reply
pixie n pinkdaisy :tonguestretch:
great minds think alike eh?

pinkdaisy enjoy your night out x

Ex: 4xICSI = 2x BFP(2x m/c) + 2x BFN
met my awesome BF lurve in sept 2012
Shock natural :BFP: May2013

arrived early (high BP & pre eclampsia) by EMCS at 35+6
baby4 home safe on Xmas day

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "curlywurlyllass" (May 20th 2011, 6:06pm)

Friday, May 20th 2011, 8:23pm

I want to thank everyone for there words of encouragement i love everyone of you's bigkiss Thats Me PUPO babydust :dust: :sticky: Now for the dreaded :2ww once again cant thank everyone enough :xxx3: :hugs:

Friday, May 20th 2011, 9:12pm

Oh Shelly, that's fab!

Congrats on being pupo! Wishing you a quick :2ww to get your :BFP:

Ax

Friday, May 20th 2011, 10:53pm

Shelly, fab news xxx hope u r resting up xx

Lissy, how is the stimming coming along? Xxx
Natalie

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 9:36am

Hi Nat,

Stimming going ok, no problems, feeling a bit tired but don't know if it's just the anticipation of it all!
Don't feel any different, maybe just a bit bloated, but that could just be all the water and milk I'm drinking! [zx152]

Looking forward to meeting all you lovely ladies next week....depending on EC, which might...be Friday! [zx126]

Axx

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 9:44am

Thats great Lissy

Great your EC could be Friday, when do you go for your scan and bloods again? :) :)

Yes, it will be nice to meet up with everyone. x
Natalie