You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sun Flower

Superstar

Monday, February 16th 2009, 7:36pm

Hi ladies
I have my prescription and con has written - 50 amps x fostimon

anyone used this drug and bought it direct? any idea of costs? I will obviously be ringing around tomorrow but just looking for a rough price this evening. I was working out costs for menopur before but need to re-think now - is fostimon more expensive? or cheaper (I hope :snigger:)

xxx

Sun Flower

Superstar

Tuesday, February 17th 2009, 10:39am

Hi ladies just called Fazaley (cheapest one I found for menopur) and they are quoting £16.50 per amp for Fostimon

anyone seen or heard of this cheaper else where?

thanks x

AbbyP

Star

Reg: Jul 11th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful boy born Jan '11

Monday, April 6th 2009, 7:03pm

I have been prescribed 225 of Fostimon and 225 of Merional per day (maximum dose). I have checked most of the on-line places and they dont even seem to stock these drugs. However, the Lister gave me the telephone number of Pharmasure who i believe are the main distrubutor for these drugs in the UK (and who they would get them from).

In all I need 30 vials of each drug and have been quoted £300 for each - that's £10 per 75 vial! I can't believe how cheap this is - if I was still on Gonal F some places charge around £1,800 for that dose!

So it's going to cost me £60 per day instead of £180! mental!

Pharmasure's number is: 01923 233 466. They do also stock many of the other fertility drugs so it might be worth giving them a call.

Reg: Apr 17th 2009

Children: After Ttc for over 5 yrs 1st Natural preg May 2002 gorgeous DS 2nd natural preg resulted in missed m/c at 12 wks Jan 2004 both with my ex fiancé.

Sunday, April 19th 2009, 2:49pm

RE: IVF Drug costs

Hi Pixie, hope all is going o.k for you.

I'm about to start my 2nd ivf icsi tx in 2 wks time, i noticed that last yr you mentioned that u had a quote for your drugs at around $480, could you please let me know the name of this supplier and contact details. This would be greatly appreciated as my best quote at the mo has been around $700. Excuse my $ signs the keyboard i'm using doesn't appear to have pound sign!! LOL!

Many thanks and lots of luck xx

Reg: May 30th 2008

Children: Hopefully soon

Wednesday, April 29th 2009, 6:07pm

Hi Everyone,
After reading this thread I went to Fazeley Chemist in Tamworth 01827 262488.
They were really helpful and are one of the cheaper ones.
I would definitely recommend them :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kittyKat08" (Apr 29th 2009, 6:08pm)

Children: After Ttc for over 5 yrs 1st Natural preg May 2002 gorgeous DS 2nd natural preg resulted in missed m/c at 12 wks Jan 2004 both with my ex fiancé.

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 6:49pm

Hi all

I spent a few weeks recieving quotes and i also found Fazely the cheapest and the pharmacist (can't remember his name ) is very helpful and a lovely man. Like lennie has already pointed out you couls also save more if your buy each item from different suppliers. We would have only saved an extra £25 for doing this in the end as Fazely gave a great price.

Tricia

Reg: Apr 21st 2009

Children: None yet but still hopeful

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 6:30pm

Sourcing Fertility Drugs in Northern Ireland

Has anyone sourced fertility drugs other than through Origin?

Reg: Apr 4th 2009

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 12:35pm

cheap drugs

Hi All, I use Homecare and get menopur at £11 per amp, so at 6 amps per day that's £66, which I thought was pretty good. Cathy

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Friday, September 18th 2009, 9:24pm

I've just made a huge saving on my private prescription so wanted to share this list with anyone sourcing their own drugs. Its worth doing a ring around as different companies do different meds at different costs! My biggest expense was the gonal f and I found Ferring to be the cheapest (even one of the other companies recommended them as they could quote much cheaper than them).

I hope this helps more ladies having to pay for their own drugs :D

•(Bupa Home Healthcare) Clinovia aka Serono: 01279 456789
•Calea aka Homecare: 0870 7492020
•(part of healthcareathome) Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd: 0800 328 5323 or 0870 2400518
•West Town Chemist – Peterborough: 01733 564144
•Pharmasure Ltd: 01923 233 466
•Rigcharm (Ali's chemist in Shadwell): 020 7790 9150
•Fazeley (Tamworth): 01827 262488
•Central Homecare: 01420-543400

Reg: Jun 18th 2009

Children: 1 Little Boy, 4 Years Old

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 2:27pm

Hi Tricia

I am asking the same question about the RFC!

What did you do?

Lisa

Reg: Sep 7th 2009

Children: Oxford

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 5:47pm

The CHEAPEST way to get your drugs by far !

Being the tight person I am I was adamant that I was not going to buy our drugs from the IVF Clinic, instead I would shop around like many people have on here.

To start with our clinic (Oxford) were reluctant to let us get the drugs from anywhere other than the company they use, in fact I would say they were doing the hard sell. This raises the question, why, perhaps they are getting some kind of benefit from the company like a commission or free hospitality gifts. Anyway with a bit of insistence I told them that it was not for them to decide where the drugs come from, we are the people paying for them and so we will do it our way. We were really determined as due to age we needed multiple 900IU Gonal-F pens quoted at £250+.

We did the usual searching on-line and reading all the useful advice posted in these forums but then we found a friendly nurse who said the NHS hospital pharmacy will dispense private prescriptions.

We went to the Pharmacy in the main Oxford hospital at the John Radcliffe where we ended up getting Gonal-F 900IU pens at, wait for it ... £155 each !. That works out at just £12.92 per 75IU incredible.

Now the strange thing is that the NHS Pharmacy will not give you prices before they dispense the drugs, weird I know. Anyway we decided what the heck lets take the risk and order it anyway as I'd rather the NHS have our money than some money grabbing private firm and so glad we did as they were the cheapest by miles.

So in brief....

If you have a major NHS hospital near you with an in-house NHS run Pharmacy buy your drugs there and save a fortune !

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 5:50pm

That's good advice thank you!

BraveGirl

Superstar

• "BraveGirl" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Feb 15th 2008

Children: One on the way.

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 6:23pm

great advice. I do my IVF cycle through NHS but pay private and the whole cycle including all the drugs was £2765 which I think is am amazing price.

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 6:34pm

Some other examples of prices that we received today...

Choriogonadotropin Alfa (Ovitrelle 6,500iu) £6.61

Diclofenac (Econac Suppository 100mg) £0.25

Progesterone PhEur (Cyclogest 400mg Box 15) £12.50

rooby

Reg: Dec 2nd 2009

Children: O

Tuesday, December 8th 2009, 10:10pm

Hi
I managed to get them from abroad at a fraction of the cost Fostimon 75iu for £12. I brought enough for two cycles, but am hoping that this one works fingers crossed.
It is worth trying to source from abroad

Reg: Sep 3rd 2009

Thursday, December 17th 2009, 9:41pm

Better still. We had one go on the NHS, however, you still need to pay for the drugs yourself. Our clininc, Kings College gave us a letter which basically advised our GP that we are having IVF on the NHS and the letter politely asked if the GP could convert the Private prescription into an NHS prescription. Guess what? The GP converted it and we paid something like £29 for all the drugs.

Now bear in mind not all clinics do this, however, it is worth asking your gp if this is possible before you go out and spend money on medication which you could have had on the NHS.

Please do not hesitate to ask. If you do not ask you will never receive. It is worth a try even if you do not get a letter from your clinic.

In fact our GP made a mistake on our MENOPUR, whereby we were short of some 29 bottles of 75 IU. I thought that was it we would have to pay for these and got a shock when I tried to get quotes. However I went back to the GP who insisted she got it right and refused to issue more prescritions. I then got the nurse at King's to call our GP and all was sorted. Another NHS prescrition was issued to make up for the mistake.

Again it is worth asking.

Regards
Kaborex

Reg: Jun 4th 2009

Children: not my destiny

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 11:07pm

Private prescription and what is included from the drugs company - clinic agreements?

Hello,

I just wondered if anyone has bought from a company using a private prescription and been told that all the needles required for mixing of drugs and the smaller injection needles and sharps bin are included in the price? I'm asking as I received a quote from Healthcare at home (Ferring sits under that parent company) who quoted me £330.40 for 28 vials of menopur, including the needles and the sharps bin.

They said this is the package that had been negotiated with my clinic.

Has anyone heard of this sort of agreement? It works out at £11.80 a vial, with no extra charges for the needles, so price-wise it ties in with other people's quoted costs. I am being charged a £30 admin fee though, which includes transportation. Has anyone else used Healthcare at home and seen a similar approach agreed with their clinic? Also if they have seen cost of 'administration' at £30?

Many thanks for your help!

Reg: Nov 26th 2009

Children: none as yet! HOPING 2012 WILL BE OUR YEAR

Tuesday, March 2nd 2010, 7:20pm

local pct will not help us with cost of drugs!

I understand the pct/goverment are short on cash at the minute for fertility,but when they tell you not only would you have to wait 3 yrs nhs and you only get one go!.They were the ones who advised us to go private which we are,but because of lack of money for it we have gone from doing it at end of march,to april and now looks like it going to have to be may if we dont find another £1000 in the next 4 weeks!.Anyway the point is i put all this to my GP and local pct (st marys) and they are not willing to help in anyway to the cost of the drugs.How come some do there is no consistancy to it,it so frustrating!!!,my GP said no before i even sat down.Anyway just needed to vent xxxx lots of babydust and sticky vibes to the march miracles xxx

Reg: Oct 6th 2009

Children: Hopefully

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 9:58am

We got our prescription yesterday and there is an arrangement with the clinic and Calea UK. The nurse said it would include everything but haven't got a price yet. I asked if it includes disposal of the sharps bin as well as it can't go in your normal waste. She did say that we could go wherever we liked if they could better the price.

Don't know if that's any help.

Friday, March 19th 2010, 3:03pm

Just an update, Now in 2010 the pharmacy in the Oxford John Radcliffe hospital will no longer dispense prescriptions from the Oxford Fertility Unit :(

bou1

Reg: Dec 21st 2009

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 9:57am

Problems purchasing drugs......

Hiya

Has anyone experienced problems re purchasing their own drugs? I'm self-funding and due to start ICSI this summer. I read about the possibility of purchasing your own drugs and how it can save money etc so I called the hospital to ask advice and the lady was very defensive and abrupt saying 'why do you want know?" I explained about wanting to save money towards further treatment and she just said I won't be able to get it cheaper than the hospital as they get a special rate. I politely pointed out that as I am self funding I would like the opportunity to compare. I told her I would be taking 300 Menopur on short protocol etc and she then said she couldn't tell me until I'd had the treatment (by which time I will have already had to pay for my treatment) as she didn't know how many days I'd be taking it. Throughout the conversation she was generally unhelpful, bordering on rude and this left me livid even though I was very polite throughout.

i thought some more about this during the evening and I wondered what portion of the IVF package is allocated to drugs as that might be a start in trying to work out the costs. I emailed her the next day as I wanted something in writing. A few days later she emailed back saying she couldn't tell me as the drugs part is worked out to cover all drugs and all regimes. I have subsequently emailed back and asked if the drugs I take cost less than the allocated portion of the package, will i get a refund. A week later, she still hasn't answered.

I can only assume that at my hosipital you are not supposed to ask questions! Not quite sure to how to progress with this. Has anyone else had similar problems??

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Max born March 07 - thanks to frozen embryo transfer, our little miracle

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 4:04pm

That is such poor service from your clinic. I like you am self funding and have sourced my own drugs for this cycle and my last cycle. I have to say my clinic were great and gave me a list of the maximum drugs I would need prior to my treatment starting (have had them sitting in my kitchen for 2 weeks already). I was very lucky as I went to my doctor and asked them if the would put them on prescription for me and they agreed.
So a drugs package that cost £800 at my clinic cost me £6 through my gp.
There is no reason your clinic cant give you a rough idea of what you will need - if you go over say on your menopur you could always purchase per vial through your clinic as extras. I hope you get this sorted out as they really do seem to be making it difficult for you.
Good luck
xxx

Reg: Apr 17th 2010

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 4:23pm

Hi Bou1
that is truly bad of your clinic! As if things aren't stressful enough in these situations....I, too, am self-funded - part of the post-code lottery and so I tried to compare all prices. Two clinic I approached (London Women's Clinic and ARGC) were very good about giving costs for everything and although they don't guarantee the med costs, as the need may change they give a good indication. They are not cheap though - I was told average costs are around £1,200. Luckily for me, my GP was very helpful and her practice pays for the meds for the first cycle. Have you approached your GP? It is well worth trying!
Good luck
:goodluck:

mx

bou1

Reg: Dec 21st 2009

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 9:34am

Hi

Thanks for your replies. The clinic I am using is supposed to be a very good one so I'm hoping it's just a problem with a stroppy administrator. I just don't know how to work around it. I have an appointment with my GP who has been great so far - offering me free weekly reflexology at the surgery to help me relax and rebalance. The nurse who does the reflexology has mentioned to my GP about her writing the prescription for me but word came back that she doesn't think she can as she will then be responsible for prescribing a drug she doesn't know much about. However, she has suggested I still go to speak with her and I'm going to bring up my conversation with the clinic to see what she suggests.

Good luck to you both too! It's good to know there are people who do listen!! xxx

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Max born March 07 - thanks to frozen embryo transfer, our little miracle

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 1:35pm

Wow what a great gp you have! Let us know how you get on, they worst they can say is no you can only ask xxx

Reg: Oct 6th 2009

Children: Hopefully

Monday, April 26th 2010, 4:11pm

Blimey: it never occurred to me to try our GP (although they are pretty pooh). We used Calea UK as they have an arrangement with our clinic and the bill was just over £700. I emailed a copy of the prescription to Calea to get a quote and they were very helpful but we had our prescription for about a month before we needed it.

xx

Reg: Apr 27th 2010

Children: one boy (naturally concived, somehow!!!) One on the way!! yehh

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 2:21pm

can i get my drugs on NHS if i'm having private treatment???

basically i have one child naturally so nhs wont fund my ICSI we need. But as we get tax credits and therefore free prescibtions on the NHS would i beable to get prescribtion from doctor for drugs???? and therefore not have to pay!!! i dout i can but its very expensive and if i could we might be able to afford more than 2 gos of ICSI in case we needed it!!!

thanks

Gracie

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

What's Up?
I now have double the trouble :)

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 2:30pm

:hello:

All I can say is, if you don't ask, you don't get. I know some ladies have been lucky and had drugs funded on the NHS but others not so (including me). It's worth asking the question as you just never know. Try speaking to your GP in the first instance or write a letter to your local PCT.

:goodluck:

Love Gracie

xxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 2:35pm

thanks

i got appointment with GP in 2weeks and he has been very helpful in everything so fingers crossed!! if not i see a letter to the PCT coming up!!

anything is worth a try

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 4:28pm

Hi Mum82.

Like Gracie, we too had no luck having our drugs funded thru NHS last yr when we went thru 2 cycles of IVF ICSI. However we are under the Solihull PCT and have found out they are 1 of the tightest and most difficult to get heelp from. Depending on where you are in England and also which Doc's your with can all have an impact on if t=you are intitled to help or not. I was also told that if your Doc's is a large clinic you stand more of chance too. Fingers crossed with your GP app, if you get no joy, give your PCT a call if you can if not send letters like you suggested.

Good luck.

Mummy#2

Reg: Apr 14th 2010

Children: DS aged nearly 6, my little star!

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 6:27pm

Hi Mum82

I am in a similar boat to you. I have a DS nearly 6. We have been ttc # 2 for around 5 years to no avail and fall into the unexplained infertility bracket. Its hard trying to pull together £5K even though we both work we have little if any disposable income at the end of a month - could always do with a bit more but hey who couldn't!

I have a wonderful friend and have prayed every day for her to get pg. She has had 2 early m/cs and nothing happened for 4 years. I knew she was ready to do IVF so we haven't talked about it as she wanted to keep it under wraps. Lo and behold she rang me a couple of weeks ago to say that she was pg!! I screamed the place down as I was so happy, and thats a funny sensation when you are desperate for a baby yourself, but I was just so ecstatic.

Anyway, I have digressed slightly, she didn't end up having her IVF (on the NHS) but her drugs were waiting in her fridge and spare bedroom but she got a BFP. She has very kindly offered me these drugs (valued at around £1500) as the NHS don't want them back. I have approached my clinic and they have said to take a list of what she has with me - although they are not keen on drug sharing??! This would help immensely and again I may just manage to scrape 2 attempts if the first one didn't work (not that I am not being optimistic but I am being realistic).

My friend read in a women's magazine the other day that Asda are going to start doing fertility drugs at a fraction of the cost. They understand that the NHS have got stricter on number of free cycles and have refused to pay for women over a certain age if they have not registered prior to whatever age it is. I have tried to find some info on the internet but can't find so thought I may ring their Head Office to see if I can find some more details. The article quoted it would save couples on average £800 - this seems a lot as I have been quoted £750 - £1500 by the clinic for my drugs??

Anyway give the NHS a go, you never know they may help even if its only with half its a saving.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Take care xxxxx

Eli

Ace

Reg: Oct 6th 2008

Children: 2 Girls

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 6:29pm

Hi Mum82,
I did get my meds from my GP and we funded our IVF ti all depends on the GP not even on the PCT because I did ask my PCT if they would fund my drugs and they said no , but when I went to my GP ( i did not even speak to a doctor ) i just phoned the surgery and the receptionist checked for me if they do and they did, they never asked if I am on NHS or self funded.
Good luck

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 6:33pm

my clinic told me i can get drugs from asda or tescos!!!!! i nearly fell off my chair ! what will they be doing next!! but they also said that it might work out more cos you have to buy packs and the clinic give you just what u need!!??

im going to try the doc 1st then get a list from fertility clinic and shop around!! my hubby and i own aa supplement shop (only in first few yrs so not doing much in way off money yet tho!!) but lots of the body builders use the same drugs they use for fertility and they must get them somewhere???? mayb ill ask!? lol

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Wednesday, April 28th 2010, 6:37pm

My friend read in a women's magazine the other day that Asda are going to start doing fertility drugs at a fraction of the cost. They understand that the NHS have got stricter on number of free cycles and have refused to pay for women over a certain age if they have not registered prior to whatever age it is. I have tried to find some info on the internet but can't find so thought I may ring their Head Office to see if I can find some more details. The article quoted it would save couples on average £800 - this seems a lot as I have been quoted £750 - £1500 by the clinic for my drugs??

** ASDA TO SELL IVF DRUGS WITH £820 DISCOUNT **

Gestone prices & buying IVF drugs from Asda

These threads may help!

lexusan

Reg: Apr 26th 2010

Thursday, April 29th 2010, 1:31pm

If you dont ask you will never know. My GP did not want to but he wrote a referral letter to the PCT for me to get treatment on NHS asap. Right now am stimming, so even though he did not fundthe drugs to go privtae, it saves me the money and i have 3 gos on the NHS. Hopefully i don't have to do it 3 times.

Thursday, April 29th 2010, 3:14pm

unfortunatley i wont get any treatment on NHS as i have a child already!!!! this is so unfair!!! they should at least give us one go on NHS i think!! i still cant concieve naturally so why should i not get some help from Nhs!! i pay all my taxes for it????!!!

grrrrr ok rant over sorry

Friday, April 30th 2010, 12:37pm

My friend and i were talking about the fact that if you have a child already you can't have a go on the nhs it is so unfair.Although i don't have any children yet i think the whole thing is a joke sometimes.

The whole postcode lottery,some people get 1 go some get 3 :thumbdown:

Some people wait 6 months on nhs waiting list were as in my area it's 2/3 yrs!! :angry:

People who already have a child and have secondary infertility not entitled to a free nhs go :hairout

Some people who are having a private cycle get drugs free or cheaper from nhs/gp and some are told an outright NO!(as i have) :pullhair:

There is simply no consistancy with any of it,what is going on???? :headache

That's my frustration vented sorry,just :swear: off that my private cycle has been put off from end off feb every month now will be about mid july thanks to a 2/3 yr waiting list on the nhs and having to go private with no help towards drugs from nhs or GP.6 months wasted stressed and trying to scrap every penny together to pay the £5000.I could cry at the minute am so stressed!!!! bigcloud

I hope everyone who is going through or due to go through a cycle gets a :BFP: sending lots of babydust to all(hope my rant hasn't dampened anyones spirits!) [zx028]

Friday, April 30th 2010, 1:25pm

nice to know its not just me who rants!!!

its a bloody joke and so unfair but hey not much we can do about it!! i am going to write a strong letter to my local PCT even if its just to get it off my chest!!

hope all goes ok for u hun, we should be having our first ICSI in next 2 months or so!!! xfingers

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 11:27am

:chortle: hey mum82,was having a bad day when i posted that rant,we just got to get on with it i know.Feeling bit more relaxed today just had some reflexology and alls good.

Looks like we be going through our 1st icsi's at the same time then,if my AF is on time it should be about 11th/12th july,where are you having yours done hun?.

babydust to everyone :xxx3:

:heart: mistykins

Reg: Oct 27th 2010

Children: In the making (hopefully)

Thursday, January 13th 2011, 5:02pm

Bought my fertility medication at one THIRD the price!!

This would be use extremely useful to anyone who is undergoing an IVF privately. For me the procedure was costly enough but the price of the medication was far too high. However after quite a bit of research I discovered Home Care. When I saw the HUGE difference in prices I thought that the medication must be fae - but I contacted the manufacturers of Pergoveris, Merck Serono who confirmed that Central Home Care was an authorized distributor.

Just to give you an example - a box of Pergoveris 150 iu from my clinic is 55 pounds, and from Central Home Care its only 19 pounds!!

The number is 01420 543400 - Speak to Fiona Jones and give them Samira's reference...with the original precription they send over the medication, all the needles required, anticeptioc wipes etc for FREE!!

I may just be tempted to go though another cycle considering I'd be saving about 1500 from the medication.. :happy:

kel1980

Spain United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 11th 2009

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Friday, March 25th 2011, 10:35pm

Where is the cheapest place to buy cyclogest 400mg? HELP!!!

My clinic charges £15 - £18 per box of 15 and i need 7 boxes but i thought i would shop about 1st to see if i can get them cheaper? Can anyone advise? Also i found this web site, has anyone used this site to buy drugs from? http://www.fertility2u.com/

Thank you

19verve

United Kingdom

Reg: May 6th 2008

Children: one.

What's Up?
Loving 'one born every minute!'.

Friday, March 25th 2011, 11:06pm

Try healthcare at home. I will get number tomorrow for you. Much cheaper than most.

gemmab

FORUM MENTOR

Reg: Feb 8th 2008

Children: 2 miracle icsi boys and 2 step kids.

What's Up?
Getting ready for another egg donation!!!

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 6:43am

Won't your gp in england perscrip them if you get a letter from the clinic. Thats what my GP did last time.x

kel1980

Spain United Kingdom

Children: 2 teenage sons 13 & 14 and my miracle twins Noha Martina & Oscar Noha born 7 wks early 11/10/11 RIP princess Noha <3

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 6:46am

Thank u verve, i googled it but lots come up, do u know the actual website? Or a contact number will be great :) What do u think of that above site?? x

19verve

United Kingdom

Reg: May 6th 2008

Children: one.

What's Up?
Loving 'one born every minute!'.

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 12:54pm

INFO: BUYING IVF DRUGS - where and how muchI just wanted to say I got my drugs from ferring@home and they are a lot cheaper. My dearest to cheapest quote varied by £450.00. 0800 328 5323 They come in very cheap my highest quote is £1100.59 and they have quoted me just under £600.00.

This was an old post by me many years ago! I dont k now how to send you the link but there are many numbers listed on this thread but i
Be went with the above company (name change since then probably why you couldnt find them).
best wishes to you x Not open today,

Reg: Mar 14th 2008

Children: Logan James born 24-12-2008

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 1:04pm

I too got my cyclogest prescribed from my gp, but had I not I found the cheapest to be boots, without phonin alot of people , but that was as it was just the one thing I was after goodluck x

kel1980

Spain United Kingdom

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 1:30pm

Thank you gemma but i live in spain so i have no longer got a UK GP.. x

Verve, thank you but when i go to the site and type in CYCLOGEST 400MG nothing comes up, thank you anyway x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE