You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "kamamam82" started this thread

Reg: Feb 12th 2011

Children: little girl age 7

Saturday, February 12th 2011, 10:24pm

different infertility

i have had a look through some old posts and cant see anything simillar but i may be wrong. has anyone any experiences of infertility problems with 2 different ptnrs.

i was married for 10 year my husband was told he had a zero sperm count we went through 3 cycles of IUI with a donor and ended up after a lot of heartache with a beautiful dtr. sadly my marriage didnt run smoothly after my dtr and ended 3 years after she was born. i have been with my new ptnr for 4 years. we discussed children early on and he told me he was told his sperm when lazy and would be difficult to conceive. 2 year ago i came off the pill and we had the attitue if we fell pregnant we would both be over the moon. sure enough dec 09 i fell pregnant however miscarried in feb 2010. we carried on as normal but i started having nigglings of that baby twang. we decided to go to get tested as his prev results were a long time ago at the clinic we were told his sperm count was very low and it would be very difficult for us to concieve naturally. even though i knew before hand it was devestating having this news handed to me twice. because i have a dtr our local NHS wont touch us with a barge pole so have went to a private clinic. we are about to start of first cycle.

anyone else with simillar experience it would be nice to hear from you

thanks

kel

xxx

Pootle

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 7:57pm

Hi hun, welcome to FZ.

I don't have experience of exactly the same situation as you but I did experience secondary infertility, which I found really unexpected, and difficult to deal with. We also had a daughter and were therefore not funded by our local PCT. Luckily IVF worked first time and our second daughter is nearly 2 1/2 now.

Wishing you lots of luck with your cycle - let us know how you're getting on.

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE