You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ashavaki

• "Ashavaki" started this thread

Reg: Feb 5th 2011

Saturday, February 5th 2011, 9:32pm

Going for donor egg in Alicante, any cycle buddies out there ?

Hello you all

Im new here, and after reading through a lot of posts I havent found anybody who is doing the donor egg IVF treatment at the present moment .

Is there anybody out there, I would love to find some buddies.

My story is that I am 43, and after 4 x failed IVF with my own eggs and donor sperm, since I was alone, and since meeting my partner one and a half year ago and still not beeing sucsessfull in getting pregnant. We decided to go this path with donor eggs cause of my age, and I just cant face doing another IVF round with my own eggs, with so little hope.

We chose Urvistahermosa in Alicante, and currently Im on the pill, it went really fast from our first appointment, cause we wanted to start right away.

We where lucky that they had a donor available right away, so we will only wait 5-6 weeks for the transfer.

I would love to connect to somone who is similar situation.

and also get some recomendations on nice places to saty in Alicante.

lots of hope

Ashavaki

Gracie

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

What's Up?
I now have double the trouble :)

Sunday, February 6th 2011, 12:29pm

Hey Ashavaki

Welcome to FZ! Hope you like it here and you are finding your way around OK? Just wanted to pop in and wish you :goodluck: with your treatment, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Spain have an excellent reputation for DIVF, whilst I don't know anything about the clinic in Alicante, I do have experience of the treatment there, I used IM in Barcelona and my daughter was born in November.

There is a section on donor treatment on the diaries board, although I don't think you will be able to access it until either you have made 25 posts or become an FZ friend.

There are quite a few members who have had success out in Spain, I am sure they will stop by to say hello at some point soon.

If I can answer any general questions please just let me know!

Don't know of any hotels in Alicante either I'm afraid, I am familiar with the airport but we always travel further on, hope you find somewhere nice.

Love Gracie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me - 39 AMH 1.79, DH - 43
TTC since 04/06
6 x TX to date, inc 2 DIVF in Barcelona

One early loss, 04/09
Freya Grace arrived on 6/11/10 - Perfect at 6lb and 1/2 oz

Amazing natural :BFP: on 12/02/12
Poppy Ann arrived on 13/10/12 - Born at home weighing 6lb 12oz

We got there in the end! happydance

Reg: Feb 5th 2011

Children: None

Sunday, February 6th 2011, 1:10pm

Donor egg tmt in Alicante

Hi There,

I am very new to this site, i am at IM Barcelona and so far very happy with how we are being treated, have been also told they work quickly but have just come back after having to have a hysteroscopy, found an issue with my endomitrium lining, they didnt find any probs but have to wait 2 weeks for the results and see if we can still go the distance, am dreading that but its all out of my hands, just hope i get the right reply...............argh !!!

I really hope all goes well for you, you sound like you have had tried your hardest and i think in the end your body must just get so exhausted and as hard as it is to make the descesion to stop in the end it is the right one, i know i felt like that but my journey is very diff to your's only got through one IVF cycle and only managed to get 1 egg and wasnt good enough and half way through 2nd had to be stopped as i wasnt responding to tmt, but i have other health issues that i have to consider but this feels right and after speaking to the doctor at IM just want to get started now.

Anyway all the very best and hopefully we can both have our dreams come true.

Nicky xfingers

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE