You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "kiwimaya" started this thread

Reg: Mar 27th 2009

Children: 2!

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 10:26pm

Starting IVF this cycle - anyone else in same boat?

Hi
Just wondering if there's anyone out there in similar position - our first try at IVF resulted in our amazing little boy in 2009. We're now going again as so much want another baby and for him to have a brother/sister. Been trying naturally for past 8 months.

AF arrived today so called the clinic to request a repeat IVF cycle from today. Will start down reg on day 19 - if all goes will EC and ET in March.

Any one else starting IVF second time round at the moment? I'm trying to figure out if its appropriate to post in the buddy cycle chatter having already been blessed with my little boy? Any guidance on that would be appreciated.

I just feel I bit out on a limb but scared of going through the stress and mental agony of IVF. DP and I have also decided not to tell anyone this cycle as though we were so lucky last time it was difficult managing everyone else excitement/queries last time. (i.e. my mum was beside herself with excitement after ET as she thought that I was definately pregnant then). Though love him to bits DP doesn't always get how the situation and the how drugs can make me feel.

Many thanks

Jen
3 M/C
dx tubal and endo
IVf Nov '08 - BFP!
DS1 08/09!
Failed FET Nov '10
IVF March '11 cancelled
IVF/ISCI July '11 - BFP
DS2 April 2012
FETOct 201

taxihome

United Kingdom

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 11:19pm

Hi Hon & welcome to FZ.
There are some great cycle buddy threads here for Feb & March. May I suggest you join in with them.
It is great to share the journey with fellow ladies. I am in The Janus January thread so a bit early for you.
Good luck my lovely & I wish you all the very best.

x

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY

• "kiwimaya" started this thread

Reg: Mar 27th 2009

Children: 2!

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 2:07pm

Thanks Taxihome
I think I will. I was just uncertain about joining as I had my little boy in Aug '09 and a bit mixed up whether it was appropriate to join but I think thats just me over thinking things.
Best of luck to you for January. I hope its progressing well
xx
3 M/C
dx tubal and endo
IVf Nov '08 - BFP!
DS1 08/09!
Failed FET Nov '10
IVF March '11 cancelled
IVF/ISCI July '11 - BFP
DS2 April 2012
FETOct 201

taxihome

United Kingdom

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 2:17pm

Hi Hun

There are people on here with a hundred kids my lovely so dont you worry. There are lots trying for their second, third etc etc. I am one of them. :) My 3rd not my 100th! :)
x

[zx071]
2 x man boys -MC,Ectopic IVF x 4 Natural BFP/Born sleeping 22/WksRIP LO
Jan/11:ICSI:BFP: bab21 [zx115] Our dream has finally come true
MY DIARY