You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

cheenab

Superstar

• "cheenab" is 29 years old today
  • "cheenab" started this thread

Reg: May 27th 2009

Children: One gorgeous little boy Zachary born 27/4/12

Friday, September 17th 2010, 10:55am

Do i start DR although af is a week early and very light?

Hi everyone,

Sorry if the title sounds a bit random didnt no what to put :P

I am supposed to start DR on the 1st day of my next cycle, which wasnt due till next weekend, but this morning (tmi) i wiped and it had brown blood on it, but it is still very light barely anything on a pad, seeing as it is friday i was just going to rush up the docs and get the injection done today, but then got me thinking is it actually a period since its a week early... i stopped taking my metformin tablets a week ago like the con said, and they used to always regulate my af, before i took them i had a period every 2 weeks, but while on them it was a normal length cycle, so not sure if by stopping them it has sent it back to how it was before!!!!
Just not sure if i should go get the injection today or just leave it till monday, ive tried ringing the nurse loads of times but typical no answer!!! and she takes days to reply to answer messages!!!!
The con did say if af arrived at the weekend then it was fine to have it done a day or so later on the monday... but just worrying abit as its friday today which would mean monday would be cycle day 4 ?o(

Any advice??

Thanks
Cheenab xx

Me 28-Dp 31 TTC 5+Yrs
Me PCOS-Dp "Perfect [zx151]"
IVF April 2011-No transfer due to OHSS :(
FET August 2011-1 Blastocyst onboard :BFP:
Zachary William born via c section on 27/4/12 at 10.12am weighing 6lb 12oz :D
CheenaB's Diary

Reg: Feb 16th 2009

Children: Yes please

Friday, September 17th 2010, 11:17am

Hi sweetie, only you know your cycle. When I have a spotting, I usually don't count it as a period until I see blood on the towel (TMI). I start my timings from that. However if you know from how you feel this really is the start of AF then get booked in. If it's DR then I assume a day or so either side won't be too awful. Shame you can't get a quick nurse response. Have to say my new clinic if i call first thing I usually get a call back within an hour/ hour and a half. Bit longer if later in the day.

Hope you get your answer soon. But you know your body, so just listen to what it's telling you. Is this the start of AF?

Good luck, Sam x

3 IUI and 5 IVF :BFN:
What's the future?
MY DIARY

High NK and high PAI-1
On Metformin & Immune Cycle