You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "divebuddy" started this thread

Reg: Mar 4th 2010

Children: not yet

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 9:23pm

Due to start clomid very soon and a bit worried

Hi <br><br>I am due to start clomid very soon, I just have a small matter of a cyst to get rid of but as soon as that is done we will start on the clomid. I am going private at the wessex fertility clinic and i tried to take in everything that was said but i seem to have failed miserably. The thing is i dont really know what to expect on clomid and when i go for my scan what am i looking for? I am sure my consultant will tell me all i need to know I am just trying to gt my head around it all. Any info would be appreciated....

6 failed cycles on Clomid

IVF set up appointment 7/4/11
IVF # 1 due to start very soon

22nd April 2011
We got our first ever Natural BFP!!

Reg: Dec 20th 2009

Children: Hayden -7/08/05 and Cerys 31/01/11

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 10:13pm

Hi

I to am about to start taking clomid, i am just waiting for AF to arrive-had to take pills to start it off as not had one since aug 09! I like am you tried to understand all what nurse said but must be the emotion of it all as it got very confusing but have read all the info given to me and as i understand it once tablets have been taken it is hoped that around middle of cycle ovulation will take place and that is when we are scanned and HOPEFULLY they will be able to let you know it is working. They are looking for follicles that could potentially release an egg. The will hope to see follicles of around 18mm and depending how many there are they will advise to go home and do the deed or not ( if to many).Side effects i was told of was mood swings, hot flushes and tiredness. I hope that helps a bit, like i say i am bit sketchy will it all and the term 'follicles' is a bit new to me. Im sure someone much more knowledgable will be along-Fingers cross it works for us GOOD LUCK X X

P.S anyone else reading this and think i have it wrong please feel free to correct!! x

ME - 31-PCO DH -32-All fine
DS- 07-08-05 (NATURALLY) DD-31/1/11-(CLOMID 1ST CYCLE) Natural :BFP: 6/10/2014

[/url

babydust TO ALL X XX X

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 10:59pm

INFO: A ROUGH GUIDE TO CLOMID

INFO: CLOMID - MONITORING/TRACKING

Hi DB!

Have a read of the two threads above, I hope that they contain lots of the basic information that you need and give you a much better understanding of what to expect. And below, a more light-hearted view of what to expect! x

CLOMID - THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS

Reg: Apr 7th 2009

Children: DD 11 and DS 6

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 8:01am

Hello

I started my clomid Journey end of March beginning of April.I took my tabs(50mg)days 2-6 before I went to bed.The first day I had a hot flash but, other than that no side effects.

I had a tracking scan done on day 12 and had a 17.5 mm folli and my lining was 7mm.My 21 day blood showed I ovulated :)

Yesterday I tested and got a very faint :BFP: on a first response.

Good luck xx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE