You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "wishing & hoping" started this thread

Reg: Dec 10th 2009

Children: I have been blessed with my beautiful daughter Grace.

Sunday, December 27th 2009, 4:25pm

James Cook V Newcastle Life Centre

Hi everyone.

Im not understanding these results at all. Does anyone know which has better sucess rates James Cook or Newcastle Life Centre.

Thank you and Merry Christmas

Reg: Mar 15th 2009

Children: None

Monday, January 4th 2010, 4:53pm

Hi there, sorry I can't explain the success rates but on a personal note, I have attended the Newcastle Centre For Life recently for ICSI and have had success 1st time round (Fingers crossed it stays that way.......)
I am almost 7 weeks pregnant now and I most say the staff at NCFL are amazing, the centre does not seem like a hospital at all, its very relaxed, yet they are extremely professional.

Sorry I couldnt answer you question entirely but I hope this info helps. Good luck xxx

• "wishing & hoping" started this thread

Reg: Dec 10th 2009

Children: I have been blessed with my beautiful daughter Grace.

Thursday, January 14th 2010, 7:44pm

Thank you fitnessgirl and congratulations. Fingers crossed the same happens for me. xx

Reg: Apr 19th 2008

Sunday, February 21st 2010, 8:33pm

hi

i have been going through 5 years off treatment and due for an icsi after 8th march, i;ve had no luck yet just have to be strong anf get on with it...

cfl are very good you couldn't ask for anything more take care never heard off james cook

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE