You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CAMERON89" started this thread

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Monday, February 15th 2010, 9:31pm

Hi, i'm new to this site and I was hoping someone maybe able to give me some advice on what I'm going through at the moment. I have had an op for Endometriosis in Nov 09 and still suffering a lot of pain. I have just started to taking Clomid this month which appears to have made the pain worse. Has anyone else experienced this pain. If so, how long should this pain go on for? Should I fall pregnant, will this pain get worse?

Any advice would be appreciated x :innocent:

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Monday, February 15th 2010, 9:40pm

Welcome!

I hope you like it on here, we have very friendly and supportive members that are sure to make your TTC journey that little bit easier, I hope you feel right at home with us all soon. I am sorry that I can't answer your question directly, can you speak to your consultant on the telephone or when you go in for your tracking scans?

Here are some links that you may find useful.

There is an abbreviations section HERE so you know what we're all going on about.

There is a ** GETTING STARTED - FZ FACTS, TIPS & HELP ** thread HERE this contains everything you need to know about getting started on FZ and a few guidelines too.

There is a ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE where you can post any questions you have about how to use the site, a team member will answer you as soon as possible!

There is a how to search thread HERE so you can get the maximum benefit from the forum.

There is a clomid and ovulation induction section HERE so you can get to know others on clomid and ride the clomid roller coaster together.

There is a CLOMID CHICKS CHAT thread HERE where all the clomid girls hang out and support each other.

There is a cycle buddies section HERE so you can get to know others having TX at the same time as you.

There is a 2WW section HERE and a 2WW CHAT thread HERE so you can compare every twinge and symptom with everyone else.

And finally!! Have you seen that lots of our members have fancy names in their signatures? If you’re interested in having something similar it’s really easy to do. Have a look HERE to choose a style. If there isn't one you like there, let us know the kind of thing you'd like and we'll try and create one for you.

Because the running of the site completely depends on the kindness of our members, we ask for a small donation in return for a sparkly name, which is explained HERE. Hang around a bit and get to know us before you decide if you'd like to support us!

If you have any questions about anything, just ask. :smile:

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Polly Pocket

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 5:58pm

Hi and welcome

I've got endo and still had pain after my laps. I've not ever taken clomid so I don't know what effect that would have had on my endo. I can tell you that I still had endo pain during my pregnancies, especially early on, I did have an early scan when I was pg with my DD because of it. The further I got into my pg with my DD the better my pains got, I still had niggles all the way through but nowhere near as bad as normal. Pregnancy has a calming effect on endo, it makes it a lot better, so fingers crossed you get your BFP soon!

If I can help with the forum in any way, drop me a PM or post in the ** NEW TO THE SITE? A BIT LOST? POST FOR HELP HERE!!! ** thread HERE

Also, there is a how to search thread HERE which will really help you get the maximum benefit from the forum

Fingers crossed all your dreams come true soon.

x

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

Reg: Sep 16th 2009

Children: One beautiful boy!

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 10:03am

Hi Cameron,

I had a lap & cystectomy in Nov too.

Weirdly I didn't have too much pain beforehand, am having much more now! I'm told this is because I wasn't ovulating before...however the 2nd month has been worse than the first - I think because my body tried to ovulate on the side that had the cyst - which was still healing. Very uncomfortable. (and pointless as that tube is blocked!)

Clomid is bound to make it worse as your body is making more effort at this point.

Hope it all fades away soon due to a BFP for both of us!

H
x
TTC for two years before referral
Lap 1: Sept 09 Found 6cm endometrioma and Stage IV endometriosis
Lap 2: Nov 09 Removed endo, adhesions, cysts and appendix (stuck to cyst!)
ICSI Dec 2010....BFP xfingers (hospitalised with sepsis at 6 weeks)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE