You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Little Legs" started this thread

Reg: Dec 2nd 2009

Children: Keeping everything crossed

Saturday, January 9th 2010, 11:58am

A guide to embryos at Bourn Hall

:hi:

I don't know if anyone can help or not but I'm after an explanation about the grade of embroys.
I had a BFN in December and have got my treatment report from Bourn to say that I had 1 stage 4 embie put back and that it was grade 44. Does anyone know if this is good or bad?
I know I could call the clinic but I always feel like I'm asking them silly questions and they have more important things to worry about. I'm due back there beg of Feb but don't want to wait that long.
Hope someone can help.

:thanx:

Me 35 DP 40
5 x Cycles all :BFN:
6th FET Apr 2012 :BFP: happydance

Joseph David arrived at 28+5 wks smile2

MY DIARY

Lynsey

Reg: Dec 3rd 2008

Children: Adopted Son @ 10.5mths old Feb 2014 xx

What's Up?
FINALLY I am a MUMMY!!!!

Saturday, January 9th 2010, 12:06pm

Sorry i cant help much, when im also at Born and at ET they have told me then exacxtly whats what with the embies, which makesmore sense than what is om the treatment report. I can only find my treatment report from my first FET cycle. Under where it says cell nimber and quality at transfer it says stage 2 grade 44. I know at this transfer my embie was a 2cell so maybe would your of been at 4cells if it was stage for as for rhe grade 44 i dont have a clue, i know they told me at transfer that the embie was a top embie equal cells smooth etc exactly what they were looking for. So i guess yours was also a top quality cell?? sorry this is only guess work.
If your unsure they really wont mind you calling them hun.
LYNSEY xx

After x3 ICSI X2 FETs resulting in :BFN:s Apart from the last one being a faint :BFP: (only lasted a day or two) I was turned down as an egg donor so we called it a day with TX
WE ARE ADOPTING
APT Apr/May 13 HS June-Aug 13 PANEL Sept 13 YES!!
LINKED to 7mth old bab22 Oct 13
MATCHING PANEL JAN 14 YES. HOME with us 11th Feb 2014 (10.5mths old)
Finally I AM A MUMMY

Maria72

Italy

What's Up?
ohffs

Sunday, January 31st 2010, 12:35pm

Yes 44 is 4 cells, top quality. The changed this as last year the top grade was grade 1.