You are not logged in.

Unread posts

becky

• "becky" started this thread

Reg: Jun 24th 2006

Tuesday, September 5th 2006, 2:02pm

NHS finally came up trumps - Ooops sorry

We had our meeting last Tues (29th Aug) so the next time I see them will be around about the 27th September for treatment, I just can't believe the ball is fianlly rolling has been such a long, long process as I'm sure most of you know, now I have to work out how to suddenly get time off work!!

I'm sure I will think of something though!!

x

OH No sorry everybody I didn't mean to start a new thread and now don't know how to shift this, should stick to doing this at home instead of having a tiny window open at work so nobody can see, I have a 28inch screen which doesn't help!!!!
Me 35 DH 37
ttc 3.5 yrs
hoping to start IUI soon!
1st IUI 30/09 - BFP 14th Oct!
7 week scan one hearbeat
12 week scan on 8th December - can't wait!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "becky" (Sep 5th 2006, 2:13pm)

• "Tabithasecret" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Tuesday, September 5th 2006, 5:30pm

Dont worry about starting a new thread Becky !!!!

It is great when things start moving :D

what is your protocol for IUI - injectables ?

becky

Tuesday, September 5th 2006, 6:18pm

Nhs finally came up trumps!

Hi

No injectables, no Clomid we are starting with 3 Natural cycles then if nothing they will revisit which I am quite glad about, London were going to put me on Clomid but from reading posts on here and the side affects think I would rather try naturally to start with.

Just means I have to be very careful with timing and the pee sticks!

x
Me 35 DH 37
ttc 3.5 yrs
7 week scan one hearbeat

• "SingingNun" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 8th 2006

Children: Rebecca, born 12th March 2008

Tuesday, September 5th 2006, 6:30pm

I know what you mean re work - I have a sneaky look during the day but don't sign in. I think the policy says its ok to book holidays so should be ok but don't wanna chance my arm.

Sounds good if you are happy for natural IUI. Our Gynaecologist won't do that coz of it sometimes falling on a weekend and with me it usually does - miracle happened and a/f arrived 1 day late so HSG took place yesterday on Day 14 - yipeee!! That might be why he has an agreement with the pharmacy at St Michael's in Bristol to provide all the drugs for up to 3 cycles of IUI and we just pay for preparation of sperm.

I hope you go ok with the pee sticks. Must be me - normally I can wee for England and Wales (sorry tmi 8o) but when I get them I just can't do it. If its guaranteed to go wrong and be a void test then I will do it.

All the best for the natural way and if I haven't said it before, WELCOME TO FZ.

xxx Lorraine xxx

Me: 39 & DH: 42 ~ TTC: 5yrs; M/c@7.5wks (20/1/03) & became a mum after our 2nd IUI attempt in June 2007 to 6lbs 4ozs baby girl called Rebecca after an emergency caesarean section at 6.29am on 12th March 2008

becky

Tuesday, September 5th 2006, 6:48pm

Thanks Lorraine

Still finding my way round here.

Clinic is brilliant I have to use the pee sticks betwen 10- 11 am at work (so think will pee in plastic cup - how lovely!) and then phone them before 11.30am to let them know if i will be going down the next day this is so they can tell the person who does the tx that they have to be in the next day or not they are basically available 7 days so if it falls on a Sunday its not a problem - so in this case it would be brilliant if it was over the weekend but looking at my dates doesn't seem likely.

Might just book the two most likeliest days off then chance it and then maybe just say I have only decided to have the one day off - We will see least of my worries I will be going and that's it!

How did your HSG go did you get results there and then?

x
Me 35 DH 37
ttc 3.5 yrs
7 week scan one hearbeat

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "becky" (Sep 5th 2006, 6:49pm)

• "SingingNun" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 8th 2006

Children: Rebecca, born 12th March 2008

Wednesday, September 6th 2006, 5:04pm

HSG itself was okay. I'm not gonna say it didn't hurt because it did but it was temporary and I just thought during it "this will be worth it". Did have pain that day, yesterday and today but its eased off and has ceased. Didn't get results then and they wouldn't budge no matter how hard I tried. We got an apt on 19th Sept which is less than 2 wks away.

Think its good idea to book the days off then decide "you didn't need that day" depending on how you feel.

xxx Lorraine xxx

Me: 39 & DH: 42 ~ TTC: 5yrs; M/c@7.5wks (20/1/03) & became a mum after our 2nd IUI attempt in June 2007 to 6lbs 4ozs baby girl called Rebecca after an emergency caesarean section at 6.29am on 12th March 2008

secrets

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Sunday, September 10th 2006, 11:21pm

Excellent new - i know how you feel, i was told 9 months to wait for lap, but got app for next month, 7 months early :]
icsi - m/c 05
icsi bfp 2009 twins born nov 2009

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE