You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "mel10" started this thread

Reg: Mar 16th 2008

Children: CARE Notts

Tuesday, November 10th 2009, 4:11pm

Calling all fellow immunies who got a bfp

Hi ladies,
i was wondering whether you would beable to jot down all the drugs you took and when you started them (on what cycle day) including vitamins, aspirin, steroids, intralipids, heparin, progesterone etc.....?
Many thanks
melXXX.
:smile:

Mavis

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 15th 2008

What's Up?
I need sleep!

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 3:52pm

Hi Mel,
I am hoping replying late is better than never!

I can't remember exactly when I started these meds, but I took:

Pregnacare (prenatal vitamin)

Clexane (started out on 20mg, increased up to 40mg after BFP, then reduced back down to 20mg because of bleeding at 6 weeks, discontinued at 28 weeks).
Baby aspirin (stopped at 6 weeks because of bleeding)

Intralipids - none
Humira - 4 doses before starting IVF cycle
IVIG - 4 infusions, 1 before embryo transfer and 3 after getting a BFP

Progesterone - cyclogest (2-3 pessaries a day) and gestone (100mg) for the first 12 weeks-ish
Dexamethasone - 0.5 mg (until 12 weeks-ish)

Hope that helps!
M
x

My Diary
10 years, 5 cycles, and 3 beautiful children.
My family is complete :heart: :heart: :heart:

Reg: Dec 1st 2008

Children: (6 angels in heaven) 2 girls a previous relationship, and now a baby boy thanks to treatment

Saturday, December 26th 2009, 9:15pm

Hi Mel

sorry only just seen your post. - better late than never!

I had 6 early losses, then had my immune tested:

I had:
thyroid antibodies = 444 (normal range is 0 - 50)
cykotine ratio = 54.4 (normal range is 13.2 - 30.6)
NK Cells 52-1= 29.9 (normal range is 15)
CD56 = 25.7 (normal range is 2-12)
CD19 + CD5 = 60.8 (normal range is 5-10)

I had 4 Humira injections before TTC and 1 IVIG about 1 week before ovulation, I had 1 intralipids a week after ovulation, IVIG 3 weeks later, then IVIG every 3 weeks until I was 12 weeks. (I HAD to have IVIG instead of Intralipids as my TNF was still raised, and aparentely after 12 weeks your TNF doesn't matter)

Then I had a test through the Millenova lab, to see how my Nk's would react to IVIG and Intralipids, and it was pretty much the same. Luckily, my Nk's have behaved, and I haven't had to have intralipids.

I also have had: traditional chinese medicine (herbs and accupunture), Eskimo oil, selenium, magnesium, pregnancare, wobenzym, prednisolone, pregestorone, low dose aspirin as I recently found i had a blood clotting disorder) B6, B12 and folic acid.

I have been gluten free for 6/7 months, and am on a low GI diet.

I also had a 9 month break from the last mc, until I tried ttc again (this was to save the money to pay for the treatment, but also wonder if the gap helped my immune system to calm down?)

Lou xxx
Need reproductive immunology success stories please 2 help others :)

have u got immune issues?

Tinkerbell09

Member left

• "Tinkerbell09" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 31st 2009

Children: LWH

Sunday, December 27th 2009, 6:15pm

Hi Babe this is my first time on steriods as you know and i took them as soon as i got a bfp i take 25mg 5x 5mg tablets a day - i take 400mg of progesterone 2x daily from bfp and 2 x 75mg asprin plus a 5000mg of fragmin injections. I started taking 1 x 400mg progesterone from day 18 of my 32 cycle last mth and got my sticky bfp i only took that and folic acid never even took the usual preg vitamins like i do every mth i also took 1x asprin from the day my af stopped right through, so 1x asprin 1x 400mg progesteone from day of ovulation and 5mg folic acid. Mail me hun if you need to ask me anything you know i am always here for you mel :cuddle xxx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE