You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

Lollipop

• "Lollipop" started this thread

Reg: Aug 27th 2007

Sunday, September 2nd 2007, 5:18pm

Retrograde Ejaculation

Is there anybody on this forum who has experience of this? My partner has been diagnosed with retrograde ejaculation and I would be interested to know anybodys experiences/strories and any tips to help improve the condition?

Reg: Jul 26th 2007

Children: Yes please!

Monday, September 24th 2007, 7:00pm

Not sure. What does retrograde ejaculation mean? xx
TTC 2002.
1st icsi BFP 4th Dec 07.Twins! Miscarried!
2nd icsi BFN July 08
3rd icsi BFN Dec 08
4th FET BFN Aug 09
5th icsi BFPJan 2010
http://lb1m.lilypie.com/Ya1o.png

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Tuesday, September 25th 2007, 11:06am

Hi

This post may help

CAUSES OF MALE INFERTILITY

and also from one of Paul's previous posts

Quoted

Stress can cause a reduction in volume by directing the semen to enter the bladder rather than being ejaculated out of the penis, a process known as retrograde ejaculation. This can also happen when there is inadequate closing of the bladder neck and is a frequent finding in men with diabetes or occasionally after groin or lower abdomen surgery. Whenever the semen volume is less than 1 ml then the results may give a poorer picture of the man's fertility potential, and the test should be repeated. Repeated low volumes should be further investigated.

I am sure Paul would be happy to answer any questions you have if you drop him a PM

x

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Reg: Jul 26th 2007

Children: Yes please!

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 2:53pm

Lollipop. My dh has also been diagnosed with retrograde ejaculation. He is a paraplegic and has only had the RE since being in his wheelchair. So for 14 yrs now. But docs could never put a name to it. Its only been the last 5 yrs. Having the biopsy was our last option really of finding sperm. That was on Monday. We have to wait for a follow up app with the cons. But I have been told to start my burselin as and when I need to. As they said in the sample they took they have seen twitching. Which means they are alive.So fingers crossed the quality is ok ect????
xx
TTC 2002.
1st icsi BFP 4th Dec 07.Twins! Miscarried!
2nd icsi BFN July 08
3rd icsi BFN Dec 08
4th FET BFN Aug 09
5th icsi BFPJan 2010
http://lb1m.lilypie.com/Ya1o.png

Reg: Dec 19th 2007

Tuesday, November 10th 2009, 9:02pm

im wondering is the only way to get around this is having ivf

we have been trying for our 3rd baby for 12 years and we have just found out that my hubby has this but we cannot afford ivf it will take us too long to save for this im 35 now

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 6 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE