You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

klmcm80

• "klmcm80" started this thread

Reg: Nov 10th 2008

Children: belfast

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 3:22pm

oi in northern ireland using gonal f

hi girls and boys!,i got my appointment on wed to start gonal f for ovulation induction.they gave me provera to start a bleed to go ahead injecting.boy do i feel rough with that stuff.headaces and feeling rather down!.i have another four days of 10mg and hopefully af will arrive shortly afterwards.i am hoping that this gonal f will work,but not looking forward to injecting.Has anyone else tried it with any success.not using it for ivf just ovulation.have to give myself a shot of overdrille when the time is right.

any feed back would be grateful even on how they find the royal! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Michelle

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 5:05pm

Hi
Have you seen this thread for feedback on RFC Belfast?
Regional Fertility Centre/Origin Fertility Care, Belfast

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

Reg: Aug 8th 2008

Children: m/c at 14 wks 2007

Thursday, November 5th 2009, 10:45pm

Hey klmcm80
go to the link Michelle has suggested above as there are loads of girls on there who are great support. Kezza, one of the girls who was on the thread had great success with OI at the RVH and is due her baby any day now!! Best of luck on your Journey
Take care
A
8 X BFN Clomid & Metformin
9th round - Mar 09 150 Clomid :BFP: SHOCKED

Kezza

Star

Reg: Apr 21st 2008

Children: Pregnant with baby #1 due 24/11

Friday, November 6th 2009, 12:40pm

Hey!
Yep i started oi injections at the RVH last January and as you can see from my ticker it worked! I also have a friend who is starting it also in December.

Feel free to pm me anytime with any questions you may have!
You will find you are dealing mostly with nurses and the consultants see you for your scans. We were going to the RVH between 2 / 3 times a week during the injecting, but it is early morning so it didn't interfere too much with work. Also there weren't many side effects which was great!!

Goodluck on your journey!
Kezza
DS born 03/12/09

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE